Seventeen. Twice on Sundays-Marie

Parental notice:
This episode contains mature content, including sexual situations.

"Alec Canyon," I nibbled his lips hungrily, breathing and enunciating in between bites, "you are just the most pretentious, adorable, mind-numbingly incriminating, boring, thrilling boy in as many galaxies as God has created. And you're this way every day of the week and twice on Sundays."

He tried not to smile as broadly as I was coaxing him to, because then our kisses were interrupted. His breathing staggered and his eyes twinkled instead with the effort of holding in the delight.

"You," I kept munching his lips, peck after peck, "make me wild with frustration and I can't believe I haven't left you yet."

"Why haven't you?" he asked, his words muffled against my mouth.

"Because. Because you taste too good."

We both collapsed on the motel bed, rolling in manic gales of laughter. We play-wrestled and rubbed against each other, clothed, until we were drenched in sweat and covered in gasping chuckles.

"I love you, my frustrating boy," I smoothed his wet hair back from his eyes and dotted his forehead with more kisses. He wiped them away with the back of his hand, making a distorted expression of comedic disgust.

"How many of those are ya gonna give me?" he complained. "I'm covered in your saliva, really."

"Ten million so far," I pretended to check a nonexistent wristwatch. "Ten million to go. For today, anyways. Tomorrow, we restart the clock!"

Alec covered me with his body and began squalling my kisses with his own. With gigantic smacks of his lips, he blew kisses all over my body, tickling my skin until I fought to escape from his hold. We giggled and caressed each other, then calmed and spent a while silently peering into each other's eyes.

Then the deeper kisses commenced, the ones slathered in solemnity and graced by gratitude. We moaned in rhythm at the pleasure punches that punctuated the hallowed lengths of peaceful touching. Alec slid my bra straps down and unbuttoned my blouse, then cupped my breasts as he sucked them steadily.

Shocks of ecstasy rocked every cell of my existence; my very aura trembled at his touch. I would have moved anything between us to get to him. My fingers clasped and locked behind his neck as he pulled at my skin. The intensity stretched far beyond pleasure; this was necessity. Nature. The intricate, insuperable double helix of my soul pounded for more, always more.

Until it was too much.

And then, needing still more.

Sometimes, the electric jolt of desire and satiety was so regal and arrogant in its primacy that I fought it. I did battle in those moments with the very passion that bonded me so solidly to Alec and his indomitable heart. I cajoled paragraphs of fantasy to combat the outrageous reality I swam in, as if I loved my life too much to bear, and had to flip the script and make my dreams dull to balance my pleasure.

"I love you," he panted as he riddled my breasts with suction.

I helped him remove the rest of my clothes and then worked on denuding him too before luring him back to my breasts.

"It's so weird," Alec mentioned, now mouthing my right nipple, his eyes glancing up at me with his classic nogoodnik glimmer. He tongued my left nipple then moved back to the right, his fingers massaging whichever breast his mouth neglected. "It's so weird how Colonel Sanders didn't dress like a Colonel at all."

"What!?" I pushed him off my chest, laughing with irritation. He had just sent ripples of bliss through my body, but I had to address his audacious remark. "This is what you think about now!?"