13. Washington DC

continued Ryanne's pov

   I slowly open my eyes and regain my consciousness. Everything I hear and see is a blur only for a short while. I try to make out what the blurry figures are saying. 

   "We don't know who she is. Her DNA samples are nothing like what I've seen. However, they do match #2472. The work we're doing here, this could be revolutionary "

   "I want more tests done. And bring him in will ya? I'd like to ask him a few question." The shorter man nods his head and leaves the room. I attempt to break free from the ties around my hand but my body feels numb. The other man turns to my direction and I immediately shut my eyes. The short man returns with Thor in chains."Thank you. You can leave now," he waits for him to exit. "Thor is it? We haven't met before, I'm Secretary Ross."

   "What do you want?" he struggles through his ties. "Where's Fury?"

   Fury is... absent," he pauses. "You're a long way from home. Wanna tell me what was going on in Egypt?"

   "I have nothing to say to you," he grunts. 

   "That's a shame. I thought you were one of the good guys."

   "I am an avenger."

   "You see about that, you're not. To be an avenger you have to sign the Sokovia Accords, and you're name's not on it."

   "Then give me a pen, and let's get this over with."

   Ross shakes his head. "No I don't think I will," he looks up and tries to smile. 

   "You will pay for this," he says with rage. 

   "Oh no, I will get paid for this," he smirks. "Back to the topic of Egypt..."

   "A Titan came to terrorize the city but it's over. We stopped him. That's all."

   "Did you stop everyone on the ship?"

   Thor stops to think. "I think so"

   "You think so?" Ross raises his eyebrows. 

   "Yes," he says with more assertiveness. Ross doesn't look so convinced. 

   "You can't just hop on Earth and act like you own the place. It's not how things work, especially since I'm in charge."

   "Oh yea," Thor chuckles. "We'll see about that," he opens his hand and Ross raises an eyebrow. "Hold on, just give it a second," Thor bites his bottom lip. Ross looks around the room and crosses his arms. Suddenly, his hammer comes from no where and is now in his hand allowing him to break free from the chains and ties. Ross pulls out a gun from behind his pants and aims it at Thor. "We could have been friends you and I," Thor tilts his head to the side and frowns. He fires at him but Thor moves his hammer making the bullets deflect. Thor gets closer and closer, then knocks him out and sighs. 

   "Thor," I try to make out his name. He looks at me and his eyes get wide. 

   "Oh my. Ryanne, I didn't even see you there," he undos the ties around my hand and feet. I fall in his arms not being able to stand up. "What did they do to you? We must find Loki and get out of here." He starts to look around the building still holding me in his arms. 

   "Let me go. I think I got it," I say not wanting to hold him back. He gently allows me to stand on my feet and I grab onto the wall. "I'm okay," I say. Thor takes a gulp and nods. He opens the next door and we finally see Loki. He's unconscious laying on the table by another person as well. He removes all the needles from him connected to racks of fluid and yells out his name to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes and someone barges in. 

   "Hey, what are you," I shut them up by turning around and punching them in the face. 

   "Loki, Loki, hey it's me. Come on, we're getting out of here. Wanna come?" he smiles. Loki looks around and immediately gets up. He pats down his clothes and takes a deep breath. 

   "Who ever did this, I'll find, and I'll-" 

   "Loki, there's no need. Let's go." Loki stunned doesn't say word and just gulps. He starts walking away and Thor realizes the person that was laying besides him. "Wait, I think I know her," he says. He gets closer to the neighbors table and moves a strand of hair from her face. "That's Wanda."

Woah, Wanda, What?!  I know, shocker.

This was a pretty short chapter but oh well.