21

pic is patrick after the wedding when he unties his bow tie and rolls his sleeves up (his hair is a bit lighter blonde than this, though, and he unbuttons his shirt and leaves it hanging at his sides so oops).

another not fob song title oops.

Pink Hair, More Bad Bets, and Weddings.
+
t w e n t y - o n e

"What the absolute fuck, Pete?" Patrick's eyes are wide, and I grin at him.

"You like it, right?" I look in the mirror. I, for one, think it suits me, but maybe I'm just biased.

"Pete, are you sure you don't want to go back to the blonde? It's sure as hell not too late to go back black," Patrick looks at me worriedly. I frown.

"You don't like it," I state, messing with my bright pink hair.

"No, it's not that, Pete. I like it, I just think the fans won't," Patrick continues to fiddle with his own hair as he speaks, which gives me an idea.

"I bet the fans will like it," I think back to the first time we bet. What started this all. That stupid bet we made a year and a half ago. I'm glad we did, though.

"Pete, I'm not betting you. Last time I betted you, I ended up falling in love with you, and now I'm stuck here," He complains. I pout.

"You meanie," He smiles and hugs me, standing on his tip-toes to press a kiss to my temple.

"Okay, I'll bet you, Peter," He sighs loudly. I fist pump the air.

"If the fans like my hair, you have to dye your hair whatever color I want for a month," I say simply. He nods.

"I can do that. But when I win, you have to dye your hair black again for at least a month," He smirks, and I groan but accept anyways. He holds his hand out for me to shake, but I grab it and pull him forwards, pressing our lips together.

"Oh, okay," He says and kisses me back.

"Are we interrupting something?" Joe asks as he and Andy walk into our hotel room.

"What the literal fuck? You guys take cock-blocking to a whole new level," I whine. Joe shakes his head.

"We were just coming to ask two very special guys two very special questions," Joe says, "but it can wait if you're busy,"

"Tell us," Patrick demands. I smile at how eager he is.

"I'd like you to be my best man, Patrick," Andy says.

I'm offended until Joe says, "And likewise for me, Pete," Patrick and I share a look of confusion before nodding our heads. "We thought that it would be better if we switched," Joe explains. I don't understand any of this, but Patrick nods, so I accept.

"Pete, will you walk me down the aisle?" Andy asks me. I don't know how I'm going to walk him down the aisle and be Joe's best man, but I'm honoured, so I nod. "I can't believe we're getting married in four months," Andy squeals. He fucking squeals. Patrick and I laugh at him as he and Joe walk out of our room.

"Now where were we?" Patrick asks, backing me up towards the door. "Now no one can come in," He puts one hand on my hip and presses me into the door, while the other curls around my neck.

--

"I'm nervous," Andy says to me. He wipes his palms off on his suit pants.

"Stop it, Andy. You'll ruin the suit," Patrick says as he tries to fix Andy's bow tie.

"Come here," Andy walks over to me so I can help him with one of Patrick's bow ties that he borrowed. Patrick walks over to me after I'm done helping Andy. "You're so cute," I mumble, kissing his forehead.

"I've gotta go," He pulls his suit jacket on and buttons the middle button as he rushes out of the door.

"Patrick," He sticks his so blonde almost white head -- I won the bet because the fans loved my hair -- back through the door. "Fedora," I hold it out to him.

"Holy smokes. Thanks, baby," He kisses my cheek before setting the hat on his head and rushing back out of the door. Apparently, fedoras have grown on the boy.

"I'm freaking out, Pete," Andy says. I grab his arm and wrap mine around it.

"You're going to do amazing, Andrew," I assure him. He smiles, and we hear the music start playing.

As the doors open and I see everyone that's there, I smile. Open invitation wasn't that bad of an idea. Fall Out Boy fans wave at us as we go by. Andy's eyes stay focused on Joe the whole time, while I wave back at some of them.

When we finally reach the end of the aisle and get to where Joe and Patrick are waiting, I lean up and kiss Andy's cheek (because it's tradition) and take my place behind Joe.

The whole thing goes by easy and nice without any interruptions, and we finally get to the part that everyone's been waiting for. "Do you, Joseph Mark Trohman take Andrew John Hurley to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Joe looks into Andy's eyes.

"I do," The smallest of smiles plays on Andy's lips.

"Do you--" Andy cuts him off with a finger.

"I do," Everyone laughs at that, including the priest.

"Then, by the power vested in me, you may kiss the groom," Joe kisses Andy for about ten seconds before pulling away with a bright grin on his face. "I am honoured to be the first to present to you Mr. and Mr. Joseph Mark Trohman," Andy's grin matches Joe's as Joe picks him up bridal style and carries him out of the room.

A microphone is handed to Patrick, and he looks at me before saying, "Reception starts in fifteen. Stick around as Pete and I try to find a guitarist and a drummer to play for us," We both laugh at that as he turns the microphone off and tucks it in his back pocket.

I follow Patrick to the back room where Andy and Joe are holding hands talking about the wedding. "So, we're gonna play a few songs, if that's cool with you guys," I say.

"Sure," They both say at the same time.

"Patrick's gonna drum, and I'm going to play acoustic, but we'll have to find a guitarist and a bassist," I say. Patrick's eyes go wide.

"I'm going to what?" Patrick asks me. I smirk.

"You're going to drum. Don't act like you don't know how. Besides, you're going to be a hot drummer," I say. Patrick sighs but nods.

Twenty minutes later, Patrick, Frank, Dallon, and I hit the stage as a fucked up band that we called The Brobecks. It was Dallon's idea.

"Well, hi," Patrick says from behind the drum kit. "I guess I'm drumming and singing today. So here we go,"

We play a few of our songs and some covers. We might have to teach Andy to play a guitar because Patrick got really sweaty, so he untied his bow tie, unbuttoned his shirt all the way, and rolled his sleeves up. He refused to take his shirt off, though, claiming that he wasn't Andy and that he could never replace him.

"Thank you to Joseph and Andrew for letting us play at their wedding," I say, bowing. Patrick, Dallon, and Frank all bow also as we make our way off stage.

"Attention, everyone," What the hell is Urie doing on the stage? "It's time for the grooms' first dance,"

Joe and Andy smile, and everyone circles around them as they dance, laughing at each other whenever the other messes up.

"Now everyone join them!" Urie says again, coming off of the stage and taking Dallon's hand. (BRALLON FOR LIFE NO SHAME)

I look at Patrick and hold out my hand. "Oh dear Stumpness, may I have this dance?"

"Shut the fuck up," He says but grabs my hand anyways. We dance the night away, and I, honestly, wouldn't want to be anywhere else with anyone else at this exact moment.