15

WARNING: I CRIED LIKE FUCK WHEN I WROTE THIS HELP

even tho the gif is frank and gerard, let's pretend it's pete and patrick because it does look like them. also, more trohley for you babes because they would be so adorable. okay, bye.

Alone Together
+
f i f t e e n

"For our last song together as a band, we're going to do a new one for Andy," I choke out in front of all the people.

"Andy, man, ironically booty dance your cute little ass from behind those drums and come here," Patrick says, making the crowd laugh. "Watch my new short film with Pete and Ryan called Moustachette coming out this Friday!"

"Self promo," I mutter into the microphone as Andy looks confused but comes to stand in between Patrick and Joe anyways. "You know, we were thinking of letting you sit in the crowd, but I'm not sure.." I trail off, making a few of the Fall Out Boy fans that came to our graduation (don't ask me how the hell they got in) scream.

"Yeah, okay," Andy hops off the stage with help from the security guard, and he and Dirty hop over the barricade, making people swarm them.

"Alright, if you guys mob him, I'm going to make him come back up here," Joe warns, and they all instantly stop and look at Joe to see if he's serious.

"I'm good," Andy mouths at Joe as he and Dirty grab two chairs and set them up next to each other.

"Welcome Bob Bryar to the stage!" As Bob walks onto the stage with sticks in hand, I see Andy's expression turn hard as stone.

"For the first time ever, written especially for Andrew Hurley, this is Alone Together!" I say into the mic, making everyone cheer and Andy smile.

"I don't know where you're going, but do you have room for one more troubled soul?" Patrick sings, and instantly, the crowd goes quiet, getting out their flashlights and waving them. I see Patrick smile.

"Alone together," Joe echoes him, eyes trained on Andy. I know it's hard on him.

Andy is the first to his feet as the song ends, cheering loudly for us. He and Dirty hop back over the barricade, and he's back on the stage hugging Joe in an instant.

The crowd awes and starts yelling, "Trohley! Trohley!" over and over. Joe smiles at that, and Andy pulls away. He turns Joe to where they are facing each other but with his back to Patrick and I.

Patrick turns around, raising his eyebrows in a 'what-are-they-doing?' way. I shrug and point at them. Andy turns towards us to smile before turning back and kissing Joe.

"Holy smokes, everyone! Trohley is real!" Patrick says into the microphone, making the crowd go wild. "While there's kissing going on, I'd like to make an announcement," Andy and Joe break away and look at Patrick. "Pete, come here," I walk towards him, confused.

"Uh, hi?" I say when I stand next to Patrick.

"Pete," He says again, "come here," He grabs my hair and kisses me. He kisses me. In front of five hundred people, and there's no doubt that it'll end up on the internet. I wrap my arms around him before he pushes me away. "Thanks for coming out! We love you, Chicago!" He says before walking off the stage.

My eyes are wide as I'm the last one on the stage. Patrick pops his head back around. "You coming, babe?" He asks, and of course, his microphone is still on. I nod my head and wave before running off to find Patrick.

"What was that, Stump?" I grab his wrist and make him face me. He smirks before pushing me into the wall and kissing me again. "Holy shit," I mumble against his mouth.

"Alright, see ya, Pete. I've gotta talk to Andy," And he walks off. He fucking walks off. I slide to the floor as Patrick closes the door on his way out.

"What the fuck was that?" Joe asks, sitting beside me. I see a beer bottle in his hand, but I don't say anything. He's going through a lot right now.

"Ask him. He's coming onto me so strong these days," I sigh. He's sending me mixed signals.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Did you ever tell him that you loved him?" Joe turns the bottle up, getting the last few drops.

"I did. More than once. He's never said it back," Joe shakes his head and reaches beside him, grabbing two more bottles. He offers one to me, and I take it gratefully. "Enough about me. How are you holding up?" I ask as I open the bottle he handed me.

"I'm not," He says, pulling his knees to his chest. "He's leaving me. We dated for eight months, and now he's leaving me,"

"I'm sorry Joe," I hug him. He lies his head on my shoulder and cries.

"I'm going to miss him so fucking much, Pete. So much," He mumbles into the bottle.

We sit there for what seems like hours, talking about random things, and drinking two cases of beer. It was an okay day, if I do say so.

--

"Call me every fucking day, Andy. Not joking. If you don't, I'm going to assume you're dead," Andy laughs as he pulls Joe into a hug. Joe's face is red from crying, but Patrick and I don't say anything because neither of us is in any better shape.

Andy hugs Patrick next, and I hear he and Patrick whispering. He finally moves onto me. "Come here, you idiot," He hugs me.

"How are we supposed to do this tour without you?" I whisper in his ear. I feel him shake his head.

"Pete, you are one of the most strong and talented people I know. You, Joe, and Patrick can do everything without me. I just wish you guys would believe it," He kisses my forehead before backing away from us all. "I'm going to miss all of you guys so much. Don't forget me," Andy walks away, looking back when he reaches his gate.

We all wave as he goes into the terminal before hugging each other. Joe sobs into my chest, and Patrick and I try to comfort him.

"It'll be okay, Joey," Patrick whispers in his ears. I bet we're a sight to see.

I can just see the headlines now. 'Breaking News! Fall Out Boy's Pete, Patrick, and Joe share an emotional hug as Andy Hurley leaves for college.'

Fuck my life.

"Come on, guys. We need to go," I grab Joe's arm and hug him to my chest as we all walk towards Patrick's mustang.

"How are we supposed to play without him tonight?" Joe asks. I shrug my shoulders, because, honestly, Bryar is no replacement for Andy. No one can replace Andy.