5

(I PUT SOME TROHLEY IN THIS CHAPTER WOOHOO GO ME)

Coffee's for Closers
+
f i v e

"Coffee, Peter Panda, I need my fucking coffee," Patrick mumbles as I pull him out of bed. Sure, it's early, but I want him to see the sunset. It's beautiful.

"Here," I hand him a mug and drag him outside.

Instantly, he hugs my side, mumbling, "It's fucking cold. You better be glad I like you, Wentz," I laugh and point at the sky. He gasps, almost dropping his mug. "It's beautiful,"

"Almost as beautiful as you," I kiss his forehead, and he blushes.

"You know, I really want to kiss you right now," He says sleepily, and I chuckle.

"Plenty of time for that later, baby," He lie his head on my chest, yawning. "Go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up," He nods, falling asleep almost instantly. I take his coffee cup from his hand and pick him up bridal style.

Shit, he's really light. Well, I mean, he obviously works out. You don't get abs and a v-line from not working out. But it's funny. He didn't used to look like this. He was still gorgeous, but up until tenth grade, he was on the chubbier side with sideburns. Adorable, really. Something happened over the summer before eleventh grade, and he came back with blonde hair, a toned body, and confidence for days.

I put him in the bed of the room he was sleeping in, going back to grab our mugs. After washing them out, I walk back to the room we're unofficially sharing. There's no way I'm sleeping on the cold couch for a week.

"Sweet dreams, 'Ricky," I whisper, kissing his cheek. He grabs my arm and pulls me next to him. "Sneaky bastard. Hey, I get to be the big spoon!" I whine when he curls his body around mine.

"Shut the hell up," He mumbles before falling asleep again. I adjust to being the little spoon for the first time ever. It's not that bad, surprisingly. It makes me feel protected. I snuggle into Patrick, falling asleep in no time.

--

I wake up feeling cold. There's no Patrick beside me or cuddling me. Aw man.

"Patrick," I call through the cabin. No answer from anyone. I begin to panic, (A/N: @ the disco) suddenly remembering that Patrick hates the woods. "Patrick!" I say again, a bit louder this time.

"Pete, calm down," Hands snake around my waist, and a chin is on my shoulder.

"Shit, 'Rick, don't scare me like that," I breathe in and out as he kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry, baby. Joe, Andy, and I were planning a surprise, but you got up earlier than expected. So I have to keep you busy," He explains, and I nod.

"You don't have to do that for me, Patrick," I sigh and turn around to hug him.

"I want to. I mean, look what you did for me," He gestures to the cabin. "All because you wanted me to have a good spring break,"

"I like you a lot, Patrick Stump," I say into his neck. His breath hitches when I plant little kisses onto his neck.

"I never thought I'd say this, but I like you a lot too, Peter Wentz," He kisses my hair since that's all he can reach. We stay like that (with my head in the crook of his neck and his on my shoulder) until I have to stretch because I'm bending down.

"You're so short," I mumble, and he hits my head. "Hey, that hurt,"

"It was supposed to, you asshole," He says, but I kiss his cheek, making him blush.

"If I kiss you, are you going to hit me again?" I ask him. He smirks.

"Why don't you find out?" I roll my eyes as I lean in to kiss him. He hits my head.

"Patrick," I drag out the 'k,' rubbing my head.

"Come here, you wimp," He pulls me back in and kisses my head before kissing my lips.

"You're so mean to me," I say against his lips, and I feel him smile before pulling away.

"Pete?" He asks, and I look at him.

"Yes?"

"Shut up and kiss me," I smile and lean in, kissing him.

"Whoa, are we interrupting something?" Joe says. I instantly pull away and groan.

"Nope, nothing at all," Patrick blushes.

"Well, one surprise coming right up," Andy says, grabbing Joe's hand.

"Follow us," Joe says, bringing Andy's hand to his mouth and placing a kiss on his knuckles. Andy's face turns bright red.

"Take a left," Andy says, stopping Joe from going on.

"Wait, why aren't you guys coming?" I ask them, but Patrick just pulls me away.

"It's our date, Peter. They probably want some alone time anyways," He winks at me and then points ahead. I gasp. It's beautiful.

The sun is setting, and there's a picnic positioned perfectly to where we can see the whole sun set. There's food on it, and it all smells wonderful.

"I know it's not much, but I figured since you liked to watch the sun rise, maybe you'd want to watch it set too," He says, twiddling with his fingers.

"Patrick, it's amazing," I say, and his head snaps up.

"You really like it?" He asks. I hug him.

"I love it," He smiles.

"Let's go eat. I'm starving," He says and pulls me towards the blanket.

We eat and watch the sunset, laughing and pointing at different things. When it gets dark and we don't leave, I'm very confused.

"Patrick, what are we still doing here?" I ask him, and he points to the sky, laying down. I lay down beside him and watch the stars.

"What are you afraid of, Pete?" He asks me. I think for a second.

"Being alone," I say, and he turns towards me. (CUE THE CHEESY JOKES ABOUT BEING ALONE TOGETHER)

"You don't have to worry about that with me," Patrick says, kissing me. "I'll never leave you,"

"What about you?" We both turn back to the sky as he thinks about what to say.

"Not being good enough," He mumbles, but I still hear him. I grab his face and turn it towards me.

"Patrick, if anything, I'm not good enough for you. When you walk into a place, all eyes are on you, 'Rick," We both sit up.

He kisses me, pushing me back down and straddling my waist. "Whoa, Patrick," I say when he tries to unzip my jeans. I move his hands gently and zip my jeans back up. "I thought we were waiting," I say, and he frowns but gets off of me anyways.

"Oh, uh, yeah," He says, walking ahead of me. I put my head in my hands. Shit.

--

Patrick avoids me when we get back to the cabin, and when I try to put my arm around him, he sits on the other couch.

Joe and Andy are nowhere to be found, which makes this even more awkward.

"'m going to bed," Patrick says, getting up. I grab his wrist as he goes by. "Pete, let me go," He says, but I don't listen.

I pull him next to me on the couch and kiss him gently. He immediately relaxes and kisses me back. "Patrick, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.. I promise.. I have wanted you.. since I first saw you, alright? I just don't.. want to rush things with you," I explain in between kisses. I feel him smile against my mouth before pulling away.

"It's okay, Pete. I understand. Let's go to bed now," He says, pulling me with him.

Once again, he gets to be the big spoon, but I don't complain this time. I can get used to this.