16

PATRICK STUMP IS A GIFT FROM GOD AND HIS BOOTY IS AMAZING

WARNING: EMOTIONAL TROHLEY

The Phoenix
+
s i x t e e n

"Hello, San Antonio!" I yell into the microphone. I get a very positive response. "Now, before we start with our usual set, I'd like to say a few words about the amazing Andrew Hurley," Joe's eyes go wide, and he and Pete share a look of confusion. It's been six months since Andy left for college, and none of us have seen him yet. Joe cries almost every night about it.

"What are you doing?" Joe hisses. Not into the microphone, but I still hear him. If I can keep Pete and Joe distracted for long enough, Andy can sneak onto the stage unnoticed. I see Bryar sneak off through the corner of my eye.

"Alright, everyone. Andy Hurley is an amazing guy. An amazing drummer, friend, boyfriend," I wiggle my eyes at Joe as Andy sneaks onto the stage with his hand pressed to his lips to keep the crowd quiet. For once, it works.

"Holy fucking shit," Pete's mouth is wide open. "Joe, turn the fuck around," Pete says. Joe turns around slowly and sees Andy sitting behind the drum kit.

"What the fuck?" Joe rubs his eyes, expecting Andy to disappear.

"Joe, he's real," I say softly. Joe's eyes widen, and he tosses me his guitar (thanks God he's using an acoustic) before running up to Andy and jumping into his arms. Andy catches him with ease, smiling into Joe's shoulder.

Joe looks up and mouths, "Thank you. I love you," to me before he shuts his eyes tight again.

"I hope you guys don't mind about our little reunion ceremony.." Pete says into the microphone. All of the fans scream positive replies. "That's good," And then it's Pete's turn to hug Andy because Joe lets go and tackles me to the ground.

"Whoa, whoa," I laugh. He finally lets me up, and then it's my turn to hug Andy, who's made his way down to where I should be standing. He helps me up before pulling me into a long hug.

"I'd just like to point out that without Mr. Stump here, none of this would've been doable," Andy smiles to the crowd, and they all scream. Pete comes over and hugs me, kissing my now blue again hair.

"I always liked your blue hair," He whispers into my ear, making me shiver.

THE END. NAH I'M JUST FUCKING WITH YOU.

"Alright, let's do this, San Antonio!" Pete screams. Andy takes his place behind the drum kit for the first time in half a year.

"Let's see if Hurley's still got it," I turn and wink at Andy, who's shaking his head.

"I think I'm a bit rusty," Andy admits before hitting the drums really fast. It makes a cool beat. "Or maybe not," Joe can't keep his eyes off of Andy the whole concert, making him fuck up a few chords. I don't complain, though. I just scramble to fix them.

"Holy shit, Patrick Fucking Stump, I'm in love with you. Marry me now," Joe tackles me again, and Andy raises his eyebrows. Pete's arms are crossed across his chest. "Okay, actually, that's probably not a good idea," He gets off of me. "But if I didn't have Andy, I would so bang you,"

"Hey!" Pete yells, making Joe laugh.

"Calm down, Wentz. That sexy blue-haired fucker's all yours," Joe winks at Pete, making me blush. Andy shakes his head before dragging Joe off.

"Where do you think they're going?" I ask Pete. He rolls his eyes.

"To fuck, Patrick. Obviously," He says in a 'duh' tone. I flip him off.

"Fuck you," I say, but there's no heat behind it.

"Yeah, sure. I'm cool with that. When and where?" I scoff at Pete's obvious pick-up line.

"Didn't you use that the first time you tried to pick me up?" He nods. "Didn't work that time, and it didn't work this time either, sweetheart,"

"Well, you fucked me earlier, and you just called me sweetheart, so I think I win," Pete smirks, and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Holy smokes, come here," I grab his arm and pull him towards me. "Get that fucking look off your face," I say before kissing him.

"Are we interrupting something?" Andy asks. I groan when Pete pulls away.

"Not at all," Pete smiles at Andy, who's sporting a nice hickey directly under his ear. "Always knew that spot was the one," Pete points at it. Joe shakes his head, glaring at Pete.

"I suggest you don't touch that spot," I warn. Joe nods.

"Alright, damn," Pete laughs as we all sit down. "So does this mean you're rejoining the band?" Pete asks hopefully.

"You see, that's the thing. UCLA said that if I want to participate in baseball next year with them, I have to carry out the rest of this school year in Los Angeles," Joe sighs.

"And?" I ask. I already know what he's going to say.

"I told them to suck my ass, and I left," Andy smiles. Pete's eyes widen as he hugs Andy.

"Holy shit, man! This is so not happening," Andy pats his back and hugs him tightly.

"It's happening," Andy murmurs back. Joe's gone in an instant. "Where did Joe go?" Andy asks after pulling away from Pete. Pete shrugs, and I point in the direction he went.

Immediately, he gets up to go after him. "Maybe I should go?" I suggest. They both look at each other before nodding.

I get up and walk out of the door, looking for Joe. I spot a full head of hair trying to hide in the darkness. "Joseph," I kneel beside him, "what's wrong? You got your boyfriend back," I try to smile, but it doesn't reach my eyes, I know.

"He's back because he feels sorry for us. I don't want to be the burden that's holding him back," I sit down beside him fully now.

"He's back because he misses and loves you, Pete, and me," I assure him.

"I don't know, man. I just feel like he's doing it because he feels that he should take pity on me," Andy appears on the other side of Joe, lips pressed together in a thin white line.

"I'm back because I'm in love with you, Joe. I'm back because I can't live without you," He ruffles Joe's hair as we all sit in silence until Pete finds us, sinking down beside me.

"I missed you guys," Andy says, kissing Joe's forehead. "I missed you guys a lot,"