17

SMUT WARNING (someone's finally getting their smut scene..)

Immortals
+
s e v e n t e e n

"You want us to write a song and preform it for a children's movie?" I ask in disbelief. My eyes flicker to Patrick, whose mouth is wide open.

"Have you heard any of our songs?" Patrick says finally. I don't blame him for what he's thinking. We are not a children's band. '..notch in your bedpost', '..spine for his mattress, love', and, most recently 'we're good friends while you're on your knees.'

"Heard everyone of them. My daughter is a huge fan," Patrick slaps a hand to his forehead.

"Please tell me your daughter is over thirteen," I say. He smiles and nods.

"She just turned fourteen!" He exclaims. Holy shit.

"Okay, suppose we did write the song. What would be required?" Patrick asks.

"Okay, well, swearing is a big no. Also, no sexual innuendos are allowed either. Really, the only problem I'd think you might have, would be the fact that the movie is about a giant robot named Baymax," Patrick and I share a look (what the fuck is this guy on?).

"Okay.." I trail off. I'm not sure about this. Is this guy even sane?

"We'll do it," Patrick says, shaking his hand. He's sporting a weak smile.

"Uh, yeah," I agree and shake his hand after Patrick, leaving to go to the bathroom. When we get there, I turn to him. "What the fuck, Patrick? That guy is on something!"

"I had a good feeling. Besides, it'll be good for the band," He's pulling the 'for the band' card.

"Yeah, whatever," I try to walk away, but Patrick grabs my wrist, pulling me back into the dirty bathroom. "Patrick," I warn, but he doesn't listen. He locks the door before pushing me against it.

"Maybe I can make up for it?" He whispers in my ear before falling to his knees. Patrick pulls down my jeans, mouthing at my boxers.

"Fuck you, you fucking tease," I breathe out with my head against the wall.

"You asked for it," He mumbles, pulling my boxers down. The cold air hits me as I try not to shiver. He licks my underside, smirking when I moan loudly. "You like that?"

"Nnngh," I'm unable to make words, so I just grab the back of his head and push him down.

"Pete," Patrick warns. He pins my hands beside my hips. "If you're a good boy, I'll let you fuck my mouth," I groan at that and keep still as he swirls his tongue around my head. "Go easy on me. I haven't given head in a while,"

He releases my hands, which immediately find the back of his head. I thrust into his mouth gently, and he moans. Holy shit, that was hot.

I thrust in again, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He feels so good. "I.. P-Patrick, I'm gonna.." is all I get out before I shoot my load down his throat. He swallows like a pro, winking at me through long lashes. I should be embarrassed. I came almost instantly. But I'm not. I don't care.

I pull him up for a kiss, tasting the bittersweet mix on his tongue.

"I love you, Patrick," I tell him. He smiles at me, and for a second, I think he's going to say it back.

"I know, baby," He says before leaving me to get my jeans and recollect my thoughts.

Why hasn't he said it back? Does he not love me? What the hell should I do?

--

"So he gave you the best blowjob you've ever had and then didn't tell you he loved you?" Andy asks in disbelief. I simply nod. Should I be beating myself up over all of this shit? "That's low, man,"

"What's low?" Joe asks, coming into the kitchen where we're seated at Andy's counter/bar. He searches around in the fridge for a few seconds, coming out with an apple.

"Patrick gave Pete a blowjob and then left when Pete told him he loved him," Andy says, and Joe gasps, dropping his apple.

"Fucking lower than the jean jeans," Joe mumbles, reaching down to pick up his apple. Andy and I look at each other before busting out laughing, making Joe drop his apple again. "It wasn't that funny," I shake my head.

"It was so funny," I say once I've calmed myself a bit. "Holy shit, that was hilarious, Joe,"

"I was just telling the truth," Joe shrugs, finally biting into his apple. "So what're you going to do?"

"I was hoping my not-miracle workers could help," I smile brightly at them. Joe rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," He waves me off with the half-eaten apple.

"So here's the plan," Andy says, reciting me the plan. I nod my head.

"You guys are amazing," I kiss each of their cheeks and run out the door.

"Run, Wentzy! Run like there's no tomorrow!" Joe calls out to me as I run back to my house. Very skillfully (not really), I flip him off and keep running.

When I get back to my house, I grab my phone that I left on the counter and hit the contact labeled 'Ptrick😍🔥😩.' He answers on the fifth ring.

"Pete?" He asks. He's breathing kind of heavily. Maybe he just got done working out.

"Yeah, hey, 'Rick. I was going to ask you if you'd clear your plans for Friday. Big party me, Joe, and Andy are planning," I tell him.

"Alright," And he hangs up without another word. Must've been working out.

--

"You can go to the party without me," Patrick coughs, never leaving his spot next to the toliet, claiming he's going to hurl whatever the fuck he had for lunch at any second.

"I'm not leaving you, Stump," I tell him for the last time. He moves from his spot and comes into his bedroom, hugging me.

"You really don't have to," I shake my head. I'm not leaving him here.

"No way I'm leaving you to fend for yourself. I'm not your mom or dad, Pattycakes," I kiss his forehead. Just as we're about to lie down, his phone rings from its spot on the bathroom counter.

He jumps up to go get it. I can't hear what he says, so I just ask him when he comes back a few minutes later. "Just Joe asking where we were," He says before I can ask. I nod my head and hold my arms out. "Peter Wentz, you know I'm the big spoon,"

I pout but quickly turn over as he takes his spot beside me. I don't whisper I love you because I know he won't say it back. And I'm not sure if my heart can take another blow like that.

--

TROUBLE IN PARADISE??