Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The intensity of the eyelock just kept on increasing. The way both of their bodies were entangled with each other, it only put oil into the fire already ignited in them. Neither of them could stop themselves from getting consumed in their new found fiery passion. Sumo had fisted her hand on his shirt so tightly that it had led to one button being broken already.  Slowly but steadily, she had wriggled her hand onto his bare chest and slowly rubbed him over there.

Feeling her soft touch on his bare skin, his breath became irregular and he turned both of them, with Sumo being under him and both of their upper bodies being pressed against each other. Sumo was just flushed with the feeling. Shravan had then kept his hand on her cheeks and slowly had capture her lips in his. The thought that by the kiss, the fire in their bodies my die down a bit just proved wrong, because the passion just increased on the contrary.

The kiss had started off a bit soft,but had grown more passionate with every passing second. She already had her one hand moving and feeling his bare chest where as the others hand had moved towards his nape for better grip and had then slipped into his hair.

Shravan had already wound his hand around her waist to hold her tight against her flush while his othe hand had slipped into her plush hair.

As the passion grew, so did their urgency to touch other everywhere. Their touches on each other had now started burning both of them the fire called love. Tugging on each other's hair, their lips had started sucking on the other's. Due to lack of air, they broke the kiss, but he trailed down kisses on her jaw and cheeks and then moved down to her swan like neck. She turned her neck to give him more access but her hand was still on his skin. Soon the other hand also joined her and she unbuttoned the complete shirt and removed it leaving him shirtless. He was now placing some open mouth kisses on her shoulder and collar bone and thus lipped her down her noodle straps making her gasp. Moving his lips to her weak spot, he sucked over there while pinching on her waist. Unable to handle the torcher, she pushed him on his back and came over him and sat on his stomach. She looked all over him and then making an eye contact him, she leaned down and took his lips in a brief kiss and then  kissed on his neck and then softly bit on his Adam's apple and licked over there, making him groan in desperation. In response he moved his hand on the back of her bare thighs and  reached back curves. Feeling his hands on her butts, Sumo stopped her actions an gasped at the feel. He smirked seeing her reaction, but didn't move his hands or do anything. Come what may, but he couldn't bring himself to do something, that would make his girl uncomfortable and thus let her get used to it.

Not feeling him do anything else, she slowly looked at his face and then into his eyes, only to see the abundant love in his eyes which just made her feel as the luckiest girl in the whole planet. She understood his emotions and knew that she must have done something good to deserve a man like him.

She forgot everything else leaned down and took his lips in a soul searing kiss. But this time the kiss just had love and respect oozing out of it, rather than the passion. Infact both of them tried to convey their emotions through this kiss.
After a while, breaking the kiss,  Sumo kept her head on his chest and slept in taht position only trying to absorb the warmth of his body. He too had wrapped his hand around her and caged her legs in between his. Trying to make the environment normal he said, "By the way,  Sumo, I didn't know taht you were such a naughty girl. Matlab subah subah hi shuru ho gayi."

Sumo- (widening her eyes) Haww.... when did I start? It was you only. I was toh going out of the bed. It was you who pulled me on top of you started it. Despite kahinke....(twisting her lips).

Shravan- Okay. So I started it Haan? Then whi was it who was kissing on my face and body in the morning when I was fast asleep.

Sumo- (shocked) Haww...bilkul nahi. I toh just kissed you on your forehead, eyes and on the corner of your li....