'Nope so I have no fucking clue where we're suppose to go.'

'It's this way.'

--

The disco had ended and they were now all sitting on the mattresses talking shit about people at school. Julien and Lisa opened the door with each a charger in their hand.

'You guys have missed such a beautiful moment.'

'No Lisa's lying, you guys did not miss anything.'

'Lmao yes they did, they should've seen your face, it was genius.'

'It was not my fault, who the fuck puts a god damn skeleton in their living room?'

'Hey no bad words about Milan!'

'Whahahhahaha it scared the shit out of him, it was so funny.'

'You like Milan now?'

A smirk appeared on Eva's face.

'Maybe a little more now.'

'Anyway we were just talking about people, come join.'

'Oeh I love tea.'

'Yes, well so as I was saying this dude Boris-...'

That's how the rest of the night went, talking shit and after a few hours they decided to just sleep or something, even though the sun was coming up again.

--

It was vacation and they didn't really know what to do so they just didn't do anything and hung around for a bit. They decided they should cook something and make a super cool vet gaaf lekker diner or something so that's what they did, cooking. It was in fact really lekker because they had Sadie. It was the second night and they didn't really had something to tell anymore because they had talked for long hours yesterday. So what do you do when you don't have anything to do? Yes you guessed it right, it's thirty seconds, or no, half a minute.

The teams were as they always were, Lars, Eva, Lisa and Fynn against Liv, Nora, Sadie and Julien. According to Liv this time they were really going to win.

'Not Hell but...?'

'Heaven?'

'Yes! Ehhh that one football club in Italy.'

'I don't fucking know that kind of-'

'Juventus.'

'Yes! Alright ehhh, oh a country far far away.'

'Yes now I know which one you mean.'

'An island. Other side of the world.'

'Australia?'

'No the small one.'

'New Zealand.'

'Ha to fucking late, pech! Now we are, Lars you are, right?'

'Yes I think it's my turn.'

Lisa and Lars made eye contact and started smirking.

'This is going to be fun, alright you ready?'

The three of them nodded.

'Ehhh, the month of Libra's!'

'October!'

'A drink for adults with a lot alcohol.'

'Vodka?'

'No it has a color and is like vacation vibes and stuff.'

'Ohh a cocktail!'

'Yes! Alright, someone with a sexual, romantic, or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity.'

'Omg I know! It's a pan person!'

But Lars didn't listen to Eva, he was only looking to Lisa. Lisa was looking back to him knowing what he expected from her. When he didn't react to Eva it went quiet, what else was it suppose to be?

'It's................ you.'

The silence in the room became even louder.

A smirk spread across Lars' face and when Lisa saw the smirk she also began smirking.

'You're damn right it's me. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!'

They both pulled a party popper from behind their backs and now there was pink, yellow and blue confetti everywhere. Eva was the first one to understand what was going on.

'NO FUCKING WAY, WAAAAAAAA.'

She launched herself to Lars and only seconds after Fynn also realised.

'Brooooo that's fucking amazing.'

Nora also launched herself onto Lars and Lisa joined the what now had became a group hug. Actually everyone joined their hug.

'I thought nothing was going to top yesterdays sleepover but damn boi I was very wrong.'