"I just have to find an evidence and all will be known."

-

"Rosie! Are you ok? I heard what happened earlier. I'm sorry I wasn't there." Alice said to Rosie. The classes are now over and they are currently in front of Rosie's locker.

"It's fine Alice. And I'm fine thanks to Lis." Rosie said with a big smile.

"Thank goodness you're alright. By the way where's Lali?" Alice asked Rosie. Rosie looked around her and saw no Lisa.

"Hmm.. she was just here earlier. She must be in the restroom or in the office." Rosie said closing her locker. "Let's wait for her outside."

The two went outside and waited for Lisa.

-

"Chae?" Mina said noticing Chaeyoung.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung looked at Mina. "Why are you here?"

"I received a letter and it says to come here. You?" Mina said.

"Same." Chaeyoung replied. They both looked at the manor in front of them and saw an elegant R lettering, same as the wax on the envelope, at the massive, mossy and rusty gate.

Out of nowhere two men appeared in front of them. Chaeyoung recognized the one man. That's the man who gave her the envelope. Mina also recognized the other one as the one who gave her the envelope.

"Welcome to Mr. R's manor. I'm Bambam at your service Ms. Myoui" The man who gave Mina the envelope smiled.

"I'm Jackson at your service Ms. Son." Said the man who gave Chaeyoung the envelope.

"Let's get inside and Mr. R is waiting for the two of you." Bambam smiled at them. Jackson touched the gate and, just like Vermont's gate, the magical barrier was removed and the massive, mossy and rusty gates open itself. It revealed a massive manor. This one is different from the different manors Mina went. This one is unique and colorful. Quite colorful for Mina's liking but Chaeyoung liked it.

"After you." Bambam said as he open the big front door. Mina and Chaeyoung went in and the two men went after the two girls.

Mina and Chaeyoung is shocked by the elegance and aesthetic of the insides of the manor. The owner, for sure, is a man of art. When you walked to the front door a bunch of paintings of different kind will welcome you along with a grand stairs in the middle of the room and two arch ways left and right. There's also a large crystal chandelier hanging in the middle. It kinda look like a museum.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Bambam said making the two girls nod their head.

"I'll inform Mr. R." Jackson said walking to the right said stairs of the grand staircase in front of them.

"Follow me to the living room." Bambam said to them and the two girls followed. The walked in the living room and they're both surprised by the different atmosphere the living room had going. It's a modern style living room. It's so different from the one they were just in. The room's color is monochrome. It's so different. "Mr. R likes different themes in each rooms. The main hall is like the elegant museum like area. This living room is modern style. The kitchen is ocean themed. The bedrooms also has different themes. A lot might think that it's ugly to have different themes of each rooms but for Mr. R it's different." Bambam explained.

"Welcome!" A booming manly voice said. Mina and Chaeyoung turned to look at the source and are surprised to see who it was.  Beside her is a tall girl with a straight face.

The tall girl walked beside Mina and stood there.

"It's nice to see you complete." The man said.

"You're..." Chaeyoung trailed.

"Oh yes, how rude of me. I should introduce myself." The man smiled at them.

"It can't be." Mina whispered under her breath.

"Hello girls, I'm the one and only Reese Manoban."

=====
Update!!

First of all... THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 10K READS!!!!🎉🎉 Woooohhhhhh

I never expected for this book to receive this much love. And I thank you for continuous support you have for Vermont High!

Last friday I finished my 1st week of classes! And I hope you guys are doing good on your own classes!!

Please continue to leave a vote, comment and follow me!