thirty-three.

Y/N stood in front of the mirror as she looked at herself in her white princess wedding dressing as Bellatrix zipped up the back and hooked it shut so it doesn't fall. The dress was strapless and Y/N was nervous it would fall off even though it was on tight around her chest area. Bellatrix clipped Y/N's white lace veil, with emerald stones sewn into the bottom, in Y/N's hair as Y/N let the front fall over her face. Y/N's hair was in a loose princess bun with stray hairs falling in front of her face as she wore her rings and emerald earrings to compliment the look. Bellatrix helped Y/N put her white heels on and looked at Y/N once more before she was handed her white and red rose bouquet from one of the house elves. Y/N and Draco's wedding was held in the gardens at the Malfoy Manor and Y/N was feeling very nervous. A couple of months she had graduated with her fiancé and today she marries him in front of many family and friends Y/N and Draco have known over the years. Bellatrix opened the curtain to show Pansy the final look and Y/N looked over to Pansy to see her wipe a tear. "You look absolutely stunning" Pansy said as she stood up and held onto Y/N's hands looking the woman up and down making her blush a little. "Thank you" Y/N said as she pulled her best friend into a hug.

Draco walked into the other half of his room in his emerald suit jacket, pants and tie as he was wearing a plain white shite underneath with his family, Slytherin and his mature ring on his hands. Blaise stood up as he looked at his best friend and brother and pulled the man into a hug. "Y/N is very lucky" Blaise said as he looked at Draco again before Draco smiled widely at him, "I'm nervous" Draco said as Narcissa walked into the room to see the two men standing next to each other. "You have ever right to be nervous Draco" Narcissa said as she walked towards the two men, "I was nervous when I was marrying your father" Narcissa continued and pulled Draco into a hug kissing his temple as he was taller than her. "Y/N is very lucky to have you and you are very lucky Y/N likes you back" Narcissa said as she made the men laugh before they walked out of the room walking slowly down the stairs to see guests still arriving.

Lucius was welcoming everyone into the Manor gardens as people from his own family, Narcissa's, and Y/N's family and friends with most of Hogwarts joined to celebrate the wedding of his son to the daughter of the late Severus Snape. Everyone started to settle in as the marriage celebrant stood at the front welcoming everyone to Draco Malfoy and Y/N Snape's wedding. Draco stood at the entrance of the back door to the gardens as Blaise stood in front of him, Narcissa holding tightly onto her son's arm. Blaise walked out and walked down the middle of the aisle as Narcissa and Draco followed behind him and everyone smiled brightly at the boy who once was known as the Slytherin Prince and who bullied everyone he could. Draco stood at the alter as his mother kissed his cheek and sat with Lucius as they waited for Y/N to come. Y/N walked slowly down the stairs as Pansy was holding her bouquet and two house elves with Bellatrix were holding her dress so she didn't fall. Y/N had asked Bellatrix to walk her down the aisle in respect of her late father and Bellatrix happily agreed as she knew that Y/N needed the extra support today. Pansy guided Y/N to the back door and passed her the bouquet as Bellatrix held onto Y/N's held and Pansy walked out as everyone stood up for the bride.

Y/N walked out with Bellatrix as everyone looked at her in affection as Y/N was a princess coming to life in front of their eyes. Draco had his back turned until he saw Blaise's mouth widen and he turned around to see the love of his love walking down with his aunt. Draco stood still as he felt all his emotions come at once and he felt a tear slip down his cheek as he looked down to wipe it, his father smirked towards him. Y/N was beautiful and Draco seeing her this way made his heart blow with thousands of butterflies as he always wondered who would be the one to make his heart beat that little faster, the person happened to be Y/N. Bellatrix handed Draco Y/N's hand as he happily took it and kissed his aunt on the cheek before he helped Y/N up the little steps onto the platform. Y/N faced Draco as she saw the way he looked at her through her veil before he grabbed the end and shakily pulled it back to reveal her gorgeous face which he smiled widely at and Y/N smiled back as she giggled a little at Draco's reaction as she  handed Pansy her bouquet and Draco held onto her hands.