fourteen.

Y/N followed Draco and his father as they walked towards the big quidditch stadium that was holding the Quidditch World Cup match between Ireland and Bulgaria. Draco held onto Y/N's hand as Lucius and Narcissa walked in front of them guiding them towards the Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge's luxury box, as they were invited as guests of the Minister, due to Lucius' large donation. Y/N looked up to see Hermione as she waved towards her, Y/N waved back and smiled towards the older girl. Lucius stopped as he noticed Mr Weasley, "ah, Mr Weasley you will be the first one to let us know if it rains, right?" Lucius said as Mr Weasley rolled his eyes at the selfish man. "Father got us seats in the minister's box you see" Draco said before Y/N pulled his arm back making him face her. "Don't be rubbing it in" Y/N said as Lucius chuckled to himself as Y/N pulled Draco's hand following Narcissa.

Y/N and Draco sat next to each other as Y/N was reading a new romantic novel Bellatrix had introduced her to. They sat opposite Blaise and Pansy on the train back to Hogwarts, they were entering their fourth year. Most things changed after the meeting Draco and Y/N had with their family, Senior Thomas was no longer the Heir of Slytherin and his sons couldn't claim the title either as they went into hiding without a trace. Professor Lupin was revealed by Severus to be a werewolf, but most students already had that idea even the first time they met him, and Dumbledore ensured all students were safe to return for the next school year.

Draco and Y/N had spent nearly every minute together during their summer break, Bellatrix was starting to feel jealous as Draco would always try and join them on their shopping adventures or their tanning on a yacht. Y/N stayed at the Malfoy Manor and Narcissa taught her how to make her famous apple pie Draco was in love with, while Lucius hit Draco across the head every time Draco tried to disturb the women while they had fun. Y/N felt very lucky and she didn't know how one person could make her feel like the only girl to exist in the world.

They sat in the great hall as many students started talking to Y/N about her summer break and how beautiful she looks. Draco got jealous occasionally as boys started smiling towards his girlfriend, making him pull her closer. Dumbledore quieted everyone down as he welcomed everyone back and introduced a new professor for Defence Against the Dark Arts, Professor Alastor Moody. "Isn't that the guy who Mattheo said was after him and Tom, after their father tired to kill him?" Pansy whispered and Y/N nodded, "it is" Y/N said as she looked towards her father who shook his head at his daughter. Dumbledore also announced that they were holding the tri-wizard tournament this year as three magical schools compete across three challenges every five years.

Dumbledore introduced the two other magical schools as the first year students were sorted into their houses. The other magical schools were Durmstrang Institute from Eastern Europe and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic from France. Pansy leaned towards Y/N as they both looked towards the men from Durmstrang Institute. "You know Viktor Krum is said to be good in bed" Pansy whispered to Y/N who giggled to herself, "she already gets pleasured in bed" Draco said as he pulled Y/N closer towards him making Pansy giggle to herself as Y/N slapped Draco's thigh under the table. "Father was going to send me to Durmstrang Institute but mother wanted me to stay close to home" Draco said and Blaise smiled, "if you were sent there you would most lucky be the hottest guy there" Y/N whispered towards Draco making him smile at her. "After Viktor Krum of course" Pansy said and her and Y/N giggled together before Draco placed his hand on Y/N's thigh higher than she expected making her bite her tongue as she felt butterflies forming in the pit of her stomach.

Dumbledore gathered everyone around as it was time to call the three champions who will be competing for the Tri-wizard cup. Viktor Krum from Durmstrang Institute got first as most of the girls from Hogwarts cheered and daydreamed as the man shook Dumbledore's hand. Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic was the second and everyone cheered, "she's pretty" Y/N whispered towards Pansy before Draco held onto Y/N's hand and kissed it. "You're prettier" Draco said as he looked into his girlfriend's eyes and smiled, "he so wants you to sleep with him tonight" Pansy said and Y/N laughed. "We slept a lot during the break" Y/N said winking to her friend as Pansy giggled at her friends response. Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff got the final and third place and everyone cheered for the boy even Y/N, a little too loud for Draco's liking as he took his hand away from Y/N. Y/N rolled her eyes at her dramatic boyfriend before she leaned forward to his ear, "I'll give you good head if you stop being dramatic for this moment" Y/N whispered and Draco turned and smirked at Y/N making her smile at him.

Dumbledore thought he was finished before the cup bust into flames again spitting out another name and Dumbledore looked down before he whispered "Harry Potter" making everyone break out into whispers.

"Of course Potter ruins another school moment" Draco said as they entered his dormitory making Y/N press her lips against his. "Please stop talking about that Gryffindor boy, it turns me off" Y/N said as she pushed Draco on his bed making him smirk up towards her. Y/N kissed Draco as she pushed him down to lay down on his bed. She started kissing down his body over his school clothes as she got near his v-line. Y/N undid Draco's belt as she unzipped his pants and pulled them down so his length shoot out, revealing his size. Y/N grabbed Draco's length in her hand as Draco hissed at the sudden contact, before she took the tip into her mouth making Draco's head tilt back moaning. Y/N continued sucking the tip before she took Draco's whole length in her mouth making it hit the back of her throat, gaging a little.

"Just like that baby" Draco moaned out as he got onto his elbows to look down to see Y/N bobbing her head up and down staring into his eyes. His hand gripped in her hair moving her head faster while she kept eye contact with him, making him feel good. Y/N started making Draco's eyes roll to the back of his head as he tilted his head back moaning more. "You're so good at this baby" Draco said as Y/N kept gagging on his length making Draco thrust a little from the vibrations. "You're making daddy feel so good" Draco said as he felt his orgasm in the pit of his stomach. "I'm going to cum baby" Draco said and Y/N pushed his torso down as he fell on his back thrusting as his dick started twitching inside Y/N's mouth. Y/N swallowed Draco's liquid as she crawled on top of him smiling as she saw he was out of breath. She kissed Draco making him moan as she felt up under his shirt, "stop or I'll have to make you gag on my dick again" Draco said making Y/N giggle. "You won't have to" Y/N said as she lowered herself down again holding onto Draco's base, "fuck baby, you're going to kill daddy" Draco said as he felt Y/N sucking on the tip again.

Y/N walked out to the gardens to see Draco bullying Harry again, "father and I have a bet you see, I don't think you're going to last 10 minutes in this tournament" Draco said and jumped down from the tree he was sitting in. "He disagrees, he thinks you won't last 5" Draco continued before Harry walked towards Draco, "I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy" Harry said as he pushed Draco before Hermione pulled Harry away poking her tongue at Draco. Draco raised his wand and before Y/N could stop him, Professor Moody turned Draco into a ferret before everyone's eyes and started bouncing him up and down before Professor McGonagall ran out and changed him back. "My father will hear about this" Draco said as Moody chased him around the tree before Draco ran into the hallway and bumping into Blaise and Y/N. "Father will be mad to hear his son got turned into a ferret" Draco said as Crabbe handed Draco his school books. Draco ran his hand through his hair and Y/N touched his shoulder and turned the boy around. "Baby breath, Moody is going to get in trouble by Dumbledore so don't worry about it" Y/N said and pulled her frightened boyfriend into a hug before Severus cleared his throat making the two of them pull away.

The first task of the tri-wizard tournament was to retrieve a golden egg guarded by a dragon each champion selected themselves from a bag. Draco held Y/N close as Harry was the last champion to defeat his dragon, "I hope Potter loses" Draco said as he pulled his coat closed. "You always have it out for that boy don't you?" Y/N asked and Draco turned to his girlfriend, "because he thinks he's special" Draco said and looked disgusted as Harry walked out looking around the stadium. "I thought he was the chosen one" Y/N whispered to Pansy, "I thought he was just trying to look cool in front of people so they felt bad for him" Pansy said making Y/N laugh.