ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇs ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛs° ᭄‼️ part 35

Start from the beginning

Alex - yeah.. I'm not using that.. I'm sticking to my cane.. thanks anyway.

Erick - alright suit yourself. But i'm keeping this until future purposes

All of them started walking to school trying to find the 3 and wishing Darryl didn't kill the two.

After a few minutes they finally found the 3 and lucky no one was at the school back sitting area. Sunny grabs Darryl who was holding a knife ready to stab both Nick and Karl. 

Karl and Nick who was hiding behind Alex asking them to calm Darryl down.

Sunny - I mean it's literally you two's fault..

Zak - I could agree on that..

Darryl - I WILL MURDER YOU BOTH IN YOUR SLEEP!!!

Nick who screams and Zak grabs Darryl and hugs him tight. That made Darryl a bit calm but still gave them both a murderous look.

Then the school announcer just called Sunny and told her to go to the office. Sunny sight and told Zak to keep an eye on Darryl so he wouldn't go and murdering anyone else.

Zak nodded and waved goodbye to her, Erick came along with Sunny and Alex, Karl and Nick went to class and tried to help Alex get to his seat.

It was just now the 2 of them and Zak went to an oak tree and made Darryl sit on his lap while Zak was sitting on the grass relaxing.

Darryl - Z..Zak.. what.. are you doing..

Zak - relaxing with the cutest person i have ever met *smiles*

Darryl starts blushing and tries to look away but Zak grabs Darryl's cheek and makes him look at him. Darryl was blushing so hard and Zak thought teasing him would be fun.

Zak started biting his ear causing Darryl to go red and yelp in surprise.

Darryl - Z..Zak.. N..Ngh~

Zak - *giggles* such a cute expression you have their Darling~

Darryl - Z..Zak please stop teasing me..

Zak - maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

Zak continue on teasing Darryl and he suddenly peck on Darryl's lips. Darryl was surprised and was shuttering but Zak just giggled and whispered in Darryl's ear.

Zak - I love you Darryl.. I really do.. 

Darryl who heard that was speechless.. Darryl still thinks if Zak was even serious or not.. Darryl was still hurt from the past after Zak had called him a monster.

Darryl - Z..Zak i..

Zak - do.. you still hate me?.. Will I ever get another chance with you?

Darryl - Zak.. what you did to the past really has hurt me.. and i know what i did was worst but.. I just don't want to get hurt anymore..

Darryl started tearing up and still remembering the horrible past he has.. Zak felt bad knowing he knows the truth about Darryl's past.. because Sunny has told him everything and how awful his parents were.

Zak pulls Darryl into a tight hug telling him he won't repeat the past and promises Darryl that he will wait for his answer.

Darryl - thank you for understanding Zak..

Zak - I will wait for your answer.. even if it takes it years or even in the afterlife! I just.. hate seeing you with someone.. I'm scared someone will take you away from me..

Darryl - I.. can't answer that Zak.. it really depends on my feelings..

Zak keeps hugging him tight and Darryl smiles. Darryl hugs Zak tight and also whispers to him.

Darryl - but I'll try to forget what you did.. but just give me a little time to decide.. i'm still healing you know *giggles*

Zak, who heard that smiles so brightly and gets up and starts spinning Darryl around thanking him.

Darryl who got dizzy asked Zak to put him down which he did and apologize because he was just happy. Then Zak pulls out the present and gives it to Darryl.

Darryl saw it and thanked Zak. Darryl opened the present and there he saw two cute ducky hairpins.

Darryl was smiling seeing how cute it was and Zak started putting on the blue hair clip at Darryl and he wore the red hair clip.

Zak - their! so everyone can see you belong to me!

Darryl - *blushes* oh you muffin head..

Darryl hugs Zak thanking him one more time and Zak was happy knowing he at least accept the gift and he surely promise to himself that he will do whatever it takes so no one will steal his little angel away from him.

[ ... ]

??? - well well well.. looks like my rival finally has reach his limit.. Ven any news about Ichika's death?

Ven - non sir.. I still don't know how she got killed and.. her death was rather unusual..

??? - not gonna lie even i can't describe how she got killed. Because the way Ichika was cut in half.. it was perfect.. too perfect, and the fact that her arm was half eaten.. Well this surely is an insane kill.

Ven - like i care less. I barely even know her anyway plus, she has so many enemies anyway so i can't track every bounty on her.

??? - true, and enough with this nonsense, Ven called the photography club.. My dear Zak needs to complete some challenges before he wants to kill me..

Ven - right away sir.. 

Ven boys at ??? and He thanked Ven. ??? looks at the camera being pissed that Zak was being too clingy to Darryl but just started laughing maniacly and knew the real fun will begin.

??? - oh i can't wait to see what will my opponent will do..

Sunny - *knocks door* Mr soot.. I'm done changing..

Wilbur - oh come in. Mrs, Vice president..

Sunny opens the door at the President's office and her uniform has changed. Her uniform polo was now red and she wears a banner at her right wrist saying SC. Vice President.

Wilbur - you look great Vice president *smiles*

Sunny - I still can't believe you picked me as Vice president.. you know Ven always wanted this role right?

Wilbur - yeah but.. he's lazy and cant be fit in the role.

Sunny - ugh... fine whatever.. Can I go now? 

Wilbur - of course, remember your duties though.

Sunny - I will, I will.. jesus.. 

Sunny rolled her eyes in annoyance and left the room and she didn't even know the reason why Wilbur gave her the role of Vice president.

Ven walks back to Wilbur's office and tells the President that the photography club will be here soon.

Wilbur - good..

Ven - may i ask.. why did you give her the role? 

Wilbur - well what better way to distract her then? plus we all knew you wanting to be vice president is a lie..

Ven - yes i know, but i am worried that what if Sunny catches what you're planning.. I mean she's a sharp girl you can't-

Wilbur - stop. Ven i know, that's why I gave her that role to keep her busy and some students will keep an eye on her and.. even if she did catches what i'm planning... then it will be more of a challenge then.. *laughs maniacly*

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

For the people who guessed it was Wilbur... yeah whatever you guy's were right - >-