𝟎𝟏𝟗; "ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ"

Start from the beginning

"When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2..."

She blows the whistle. However, Neville's broomstick somehow lifts him off the ground. Neville immediately lifts off.

He looks quite frightened.

"Neville!" Alice and Frank exclaimed.

"Oh..." Neville muttered.

"Mister. Longbottom." Hooch said.

"Neville, what are you doing?"

"Neville... Neville..."

"We're not supposed to take off, yet."

"M-M-Mister. Longbottom! Mister. Longbottom!" Hooch exclaimed as Neville begins soaring away uncontrollably.

"Nonononononono!" Alice muttered

"AHH!"

"Mister. Longbottom!"

"Down! Down! Ahhhh!"

"Neville!"

"Help!!" Neville immediately skyrockets towards the sky.

"Come back down this instant!" Hooch yelled. "AHH!" He flies uncontrollably in the air and hits a wall, conking along it and then swooping off.

Frank pulled Alice closer to him.

All the while, he is screaming. He begins to zoom back towards the group of students. Hooch quickly holds out her wand to stop him.

"Longbottom-!" However, the students quickly stand back as Hooch dives out of the way, allowing Neville to fly right through. Neville goes through the scatter and up a tower.

"My baby!" Alice felt like having a heart attack.

"Ahhhh! Whoa! Ahhh!" He zooms past a statue of a man with a sharp spear. Neville's cloak catches on it. He is flipped off the broom and hangs there. "Oh. Ah...help!"

He wavers, then the cloak rips through the spear, and he falls. But his cloak catches on a torch, making Neville slip off from his cloak a second later and fell to the ground. "Ahh!"

"Yikes." Many flinched.

"Everyone out of the way!" Hooch runs through the group, and they scatter.

"Come on, get up." Hooch is helping Neville up, he has broken his wrist after he fell.

"Owowowow." Neville hissed in pain

"Oh, oh, oh, oh dear. It's a broken wrist. Tch, tch, tch. Good boy, come on now, up you get." Hooch said.

Draco reaches down and grabs Neville's remembrall, which has fallen from him. Hooch begins to lead Neville away with her.

"Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mister. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." She leaves to the hospital wing.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse." He and his goons laugh.

Narcissa frowned at her son's behavior. She is very close to smacking Lucius for influencing their son like that.

They then all heard a louder laugh. They all turn to see Ophiuchus holding his stomach as he laugh loudly.

"Prat." Sirius said, getting a jinx from Bellatrix.

"Oh, Merlin! Best thing I've seen in months!" He laughed.

"Ofcourse you'd find that funny." Ron sneered at him.

"Fuck off, Weasel." Rabastan said.

"No, I find it absolutely hilarious." Ophiuchus then walked over to Draco.

He snatched the remembrall from him.

Ophiuchus had a cruel smile on his face.

He smashes the remembrall onto the ground and stomped his foot on it, they watched as he was grinding it to the ground.

He lifted up his foot to reveal nothing but shattered glass.

"Such a cruel boy." Frank muttered.

Ophelia glared at Ophiuchus, and marched towards him.

"Your a prat you know that?" Ophelia said.

"He definitely is." Agreed James. "This is why you shouldn't get with him!"

Ophiuchus raised a brow and looked down at her considering Ophiuchus is atleast a head taller than her.

"Should I feel offended, that the Golden Girl thinks I'm a prat?" Ophiuchus asked rhetorically. "Believe me I've been called worse."

"Yeah, a monster." Sirius grumble.

"Ugh! Your infuriating! I hate you!" She exclaimed.

"That is right! Hate! Not love!" James cheered.

"The feeling is mutual, Bunny." He said.

Marlene however had a shit eating grin.

"Enemies to lovers!"