Games

Warning: SMUT

Hermione's P.O.V:

My pencil taps on my desk as I look over at my girlfriend.

Her eyes are trained on some FPS game, her face is clam but her eyes burn with determination.

I cross my legs and hum softly, letting my head tilt to the side as I stare at her.

My eyes scan her bare legs as she sits on my bed, my T-shirt hangs around her as the sun shines on her bare legs.

I've been very grateful since I've moved into the Prefect Dorm.

The privacy is just what I need so I can enjoy these moments with my love.

My gaze is broken when she sighs quietly and puts her face in her hands, dropping the controller onto the bed.

"Are you okay honey?" I ask as I bring my hand to my face and gently bite the side of my middle finger, my index finger rests on my cheek.

Y/n groans as she grabs the controller again, my shirt rides up on her side, showing me her cute panties that always gets me going.

I can't believe how many times I've had to fix those because I ripped them off of her.

"I swear if I die to this guy one more time, I'm throwing myself from the Astronomy Tower" she mumbles and a soft chuckle escapes me.

I place my hands back on my desk as I stand up, walking over to her as I reach over and run my fingers up and down her back.

"Y/n...I'm hungry" I whisper into her ear as I sit behind her, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I'll go with you to the Great Hall, just give me a few minutes" Y/n whispers back, she presses a kiss to my cheek without breaking her eyes from the screen.

I hum and kiss her neck softly, pulling away and letting my gaze fall to her ass.

"I have a better idea...stand on your knees please" I say and she hums, doing as I say without thinking.

I lay on my back and slip underneath her, a smirk falls onto my lips as my favorite dessert is on display for me.

Reaching up, I hook my fingers around the cloth of her panties and easily rip it away.

"M-Mione!" Y/n stutters in surprise as she looks down at me, I smirk again and wrap my hands around her hips, pulling her to my greedy mouth.

Flattening my tongue, I swipe it slowly against her folds.

An angelic gasp escapes her lips as she sits against my lips.

"Play your game baby...I'm just hungry" I whisper and Y/n gulps slowly.

"O-Okay" she whispers back and looks back at the screen, but her entrance dips onto my lips in anticipation.

I lick my lips with a low chuckle as I pull her closer to me and slip my tongue into her.

She moans softly as her legs shake slightly against my shoulders.

My nose rubs against her clit as my poor Y/n tries her best to concentrate on her game.

I watch as her eyes close for a few moments before opening with a hazy and lustful clouds circling them.

My tongue folds and twists inside of her, as I suck on the opening too.

"Hermione" she moans out and I chuckle, vibrating inside her.

The controller falls from her hands and onto the floor as Y/n's hands runs through my hair, wrapping the curls in between her fingers.