The Corner

Since it's my birthday I'm not making a very long chapter, sorry lol

Your P.O.V:

I sat in the library, my head resting on the book I opened like 3 minutes ago, and I'm already bored.

"Are you alright? Y/n?" A voice asks and I immediately look up, one of my sticky notes stuck to my forehead.

"What?" I ask, my vision blocked by said sticky note.

An angelic like giggle fills my ears as they repair my vision by removing the note.

My smile breaks out when curly brown hair fills my eyes.

"Hiya Hermione" I mumble, my stomach explodes with butterflies as she smiles and takes the seat across from me.

"Have you given up on studying already?" She asks, a soft smile plays on her lips as she opens her books and parchment.

"No, just resting my eyes" I laugh and she hums, her eyes capturing mine in a gentle and welcoming stare.

"How did your date with Ron go?" I ask, a distaste in my mouth a the thought of her snogging the boy.

"We decided to stay friends, I've always had eyes in someone else anyways" Hermione admits, her cheeks turning a soft crimson. I smile at her, my heart hurting as my mind races with all the better people in school.

"Oooo who's the luck boy?" I ask and she looks down with a chuckle.

"He is actually a she" she whispers and my eyebrows raise.

"So you've joined the dark side?" I tease and she giggles, nodding.

"So that means I have a chance?" I tease again, my chest still filled with hope.

"Of course" she playfully says and I smile.

"I knew you couldn't resist me" I brag and she laughs loudly, covering her mouth immediately.

I hold in a laugh, looking back down at my notes, my eyes rescanning the words from the book.

I can feel Hermione's eyes on me, as they glide over my body.

"What's up Granger?" I ask and she hums, getting up and grabbing my forearm.

"Come on" she whispers and I raise an eyebrow, following her to the far back of the library.

There was no other students to be seen, a small corner had looked to not been used in years.

She backs me up to this corner, her eyes scan mine, searching for something.

"If I do something, will you hate me?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing you can do will make me hate you" I whisper and I notice her eyes keep flickering to my lips.

"May I-" I cut her off, beating her to the punch.

I kiss her.

When I felt her stiffen, I almost back away.

I feel her relax and wrap her arms around my neck. I place my hands on her hips and pull her body closer to mine, deepening the kiss.

Hermione hums unhappily, as I pull away.

I smile as I look behind her to see her leg in the air like a cheesy cartoon when two characters kiss.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't pull away to laugh at me" she mumbles as her lips captures mine once more.

We spent all day in the corner of the library, stolen kisses and laughs.