Stay?

Fine, I'll give you a fluff chapter 🙄 apparently letting you and mione suffer is mean of me lol

Your P.O.V:

"Hermione?" I call out into the seemingly empty classroom.

"Y-Yes?"

I follow the voice to the very back, her pink dress has been replaced with pajamas and her tear stained cheeks still haven't dried.

"Why are you crying still?" I ask, making my way to the seat next to her.

"I don't know really...I just can't believe Ron would go out of his way to ruin my night" she sighs, a slight sniffle escapes her.

"He's a man, I don't need to explain more than that" I whisper and she giggles, pushing me playfully.

"Don't be mean" she mumbles, her smile softly shining against the moonlight from the window.

"He deserves it" I say and she sighs again, looking down at the desk, tracing the intentions in the wood with her fingernail.

"I suppose you're right..." She whispers and looks back in my eyes

"Come on, I'll walk you back to you're dormitory" I say and sit up, holding my hand out to help her up.

She take it gently and I pull her from the seat, she trips over the leg and falls into my arms, she squeaks as she falls.

We both laugh as I help Hermione back up.

"I knew you'd always...fall for me" I snicker and she groans.

"Ugh, not funny Y/n" she mumbles as her footing is regained.

As we walk out of the classroom, a soft giggle is heard beside me. I turn to see her covering her mouth and looking away.

"Not funny Y/n" I mock and she pushes me away, laughing.

Our walk back to the Gryffindor common room is quiet after that. I could feel her eyes on me once in a while as we walk, thankfully it was too dark for her to see my cheeks turn a deep red.

As we walk up the stairs, my eyes wander across the sleeping paintings. I always love hanging around the painting, I secretly think they are tired of seeing me so much, I wouldn't blame them.

I chuckle softly as I continue to stare, I didn't feel Hermione standing behind me.

"What are you looking at?"  She whispers into my ear and I jump slightly, turning my face towards hers. My nose gently brushes against her cheek and I blush slightly.

"O-Oh uh...I just like looking at the paintings...it quiet calming actually" I mumble and she nods, turning towards me.

Our noses rest beside each other as we stare, her eyes are so comforting and gentle.

"Someone's coming" she whispers and I nod, the voices from the hallway, echoes into the corridor.

She grabs my hand and pulls me along, whispering the password and sighing as we make it inside.

"I meant to ask you earlier, how did you know I was out of bed?" Hermione asks as she continues to pull me along.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to sleep after everything that happened tonight and how much is on your mind right for the last couple years in general" I say and she looks back at me, almost like she didn't believe me.

"You really came looking for me because you were worried?" She asks as she sits down, pulling me down to the spot next to her.

"Well don't make it sound like a bad thing" I laugh and she blushes, shaking her hands in front of her.

"No! No! I didn't mean it like that!" Hermione whispers in a panic and I laugh again, resting my hand on her shoulder.

"Just pulling your leg Granger" I chuckle as I stand back up, her eyes follow me curiously.

"Where are you going?" She asks and I shrug.

"Roam around, ask the kitchen elves for some sweets, who knows?" I sigh and she grabs my hand, stopping me in my tracks.

"What if Filch catches you!" She argues and I smirk at her.

"Filch could of caught you" I argue back and she pauses for a moment before shaking her head.

"I was sad, you're just hungry" she giggles and I smile.

"Is the almighty Hermione Granger...asking me to stay with her?" I tease and her face burns like the fireplace behind me.

"Well don't make it sound so...scandalous!" She says and I laugh, pulling her up from the couch.

It's quiet for a moment before she looks down.

"Stay?" She asks and I smile softly.

"After you" I say as I usher my hand to the stairs, Hermione rolls her eye and gently grabs my extended hand, pulling me once more.

Our journey to her shared dormitory is paused when I stop in front of her door, she looks at me confusingly and I smile.

"You have to invite me in for a nightcap" I wink and she giggles, grabbing the collar of my shirt as she walks into the quiet room.

"Come on, silly" Hermione whispers and I hold in a loud laugh.

I sigh quietly as Hermione lays down onto her bed, before I even got the chance to bend down to sleep on the ground, she grabs my collar once more and puts me next to her.

We face each other as we lay there, our eyes in an intense stare.

"This was all a ploy to get me in your bed wasn't it?" I whisper and she snorts lightly, closing her eyes.

"Whatever floats your boat, Y/n" she whispers back and I hum softly, closing my eyes as well.

"Goodnight Y/n"

"Goodnight 'Mione"

I couldn't sleep though.

My heart is pounding to much.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you...for staying"

I feel a soft kiss placed on my cheek, I open my eyes and our stare from before starts again.

"Of course"

I lean over and place a kiss of my own on her cheek.

As I pull away her hand lands on the back of my neck, pulling me down to her once more.

A gentle kiss is shared between us, nothing but a similar secret now shared to each other.

As we slowly pull away I hear rustling from across the room.

"Ginny, they kissed, you owe me five galleons"

"Shut up Lavender!"

I hold in a laugh as Hermione's faces goes ten shades of red.

"Shut up! Both of you!" She yells and the rest of the girls in the room laugh.

I lay back down as Hermione huffs in annoyance, taking my hand in hers, laying it between us.

"Still staying?" She asks.

"Of course"