Chapter 100 OS (1)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lin Xun smiled. "Okay."

"But I didn't want to talk about this with you today," the doctor straightened up. "Eagle's latest holographic cabin doesn't look bad, you also know this."

Lin Xun looked at him and nodded.

"We also did an investigation. Their current methods are a bit shameful." When the doctor said this, he raised his eyebrows with an ironic look in his eyes. "In short, all our work has been given the highest level of secrecy. You..."

Lin Xun said, "My things will be kept secret."

Doctor, "I'm not talking about this."

After a pause, he continued, "Your things have always been well protected. I just want to say that you pay attention to your personal safety."

After being quiet for a while, Lin Xun replied, "Okay."

The doctor said, "You probably can't go back to live, I want you to live in my house. At least it's safer than being outside on your own."

Lin Xun nodded. "I will consider it."

The doctor seemed to be relieved at last, he stretched his waist, stood up, and said, "Summer is coming."

Then he said, "Let's go, I will show you the wine cellar, I made a new one."

The summer.

Lin Xun looked up at the azure blue sky; the sky was full of white clouds, and the cicada's cries could be heard faintly in the distance.

This summer was no different from any of the previous summers.

Realizing this, Lin Xun suddenly became aware of something.

Looking at the surrounding scenery and the back of the doctor walking far away, he realized that this was obviously a dream.

He hadn't had a dream in a long time. To be precise, he hadn't had this type of dream since he started sleeping with Dong Jun... he was so sober in the dream as if the dreams were real.

As soon as this thought came out, he took a deep breath, opened his eyes, and subconsciously grabbed the spot beside him.

It was empty.

He immediately sobered up from this realization and sat up from the bed. It was indeed empty beside him—Dong Jun was not there.

Lin Xun looked around and saw a faint blue light escaping through the gap between the door and the cloakroom.

He got out of bed and walked over. He didn't have time to put on his shoes—people who had just woken up were in fact not very rational. He just felt a little uneasy after realizing that Dong Jun was not by his side and he wanted to know where he was.

When he was only a few steps away from the door, he heard a sound leak from inside. It wasn't Dong Jun's voice, nor did it resemble a human voice. It was a sound that was obviously derived from mechanical synthesis. He had dealt with this kind of sound a lot.

That voice didn't have any emotion, and it said flatly, "After all, you can do everything."

After three seconds of silence, Dong Jun's voice sounded. "Haven't you been doing this kind of inexplicable thing all this time?"

The other party replied, "I do not perform contradictory operations."

The next moment, Dong Jun's voice sounded, the tone was very weak, but also very cold, like a thin blade.

He said, "I see."

The mechanical voice said, "If it weren't for you—"

The voice stopped abruptly.