Chapter 82 Compression (9)

Lin Xun told Mrs. Butterfly truthfully.

Mrs. Butterfly: I'm curious. Let me see it.

Lin Xun sent his Weibo ID to Mrs. Butterfly hesitantly.

If the content of this Weibo account were made public, he would die—socially, that is.

They would find out that he was a lemon elf, who had something to rant about every day, like "why do they all have cats, and I don't?" and "what the hell is Lo? and other such sour remarks.

They would also find out that he was a simp, howling all day long about Glax and Dong Jun—"Glax is the best!", "Dong God is the best!", "The code of the male god is the best!", and sometimes, whenever he was influenced by Dong Jun's wife-fans, he would even post something like "My husband is sooo amazing~"—which accounted for ninety percent of the account's content.

They would even find the late-night howling of a programmer.

"Still won't run, I'm tired of it."

"Submitted a paper. I don't feel good about it. I've created another piece of academic garbage."

"The Jef algorithm works well."

In addition, there were even some trivial and muddled entries mixed in.

"This restaurant still uses a handwritten order form, Anquan wrote a single order of mushroom, then decided that he did not want to eat, so he cancelled by annotating on the margin to comment out his order. In the end, we got eleven plates of mushroom."

Of course, there were also some insightful posts on his Weibo, he would even share computer and math-related scientific articles. However, one would need to fish it out from a sea of spam posts. Lin Xun reviewed the contents of his account a little and was confused about how he had so much to say to himself using the platform.

His original intention for creating this Weibo account was that all of his social accounts were known to his classmates and friends, and whenever he would post something—no matter how trivial, it would receive a lot of attention, including those from his tireless suitors. So, he no longer liked to post anything on these accounts.

But there were some things he wanted to say, it would sometimes be about how he felt a little lonely, or about the pressure and stress that he was going through at the time.

"Whatever." Lin Xun thought.

After a while, Mrs. Butterfly replied.

Mrs. Butterfly: You're so cute hahahaha.

Mrs. Butterfly: [pull your ears].

A happy pointer: ...

A happy pointer: Should I create a new account?

Mrs. Butterfly: A new account will seem insincere, this is quite good.

Mrs. Butterfly: Little boy.

A happy pointer: qwq

Mrs. Butterfly: You really like Dong Jun.

A happy pointer: I feel so lucky.

But Mrs. Butterfly's words made him think of something.

A happy pointer: So, madam, can you post it later?

After conferring with Mrs. Butterfly, they finally shifted to a different topic.

Mrs. Butterfly: Recently this area has not been peaceful, and a large number of devils would appear.

It seemed that the cultivation world has also noticed the problem.