Chapter 59 Duplication (10)

Lin Xun felt that he had always been lucky.

The first time he opened a treasure chest, he acquired the light body technique, which gave him the ability to leap to such heights as if he could fly, and then he received a mobile hard disk that can copy real-world code into the system space. Out of all the rewards he received from the treasure chest, only the Sky Eye technique eluded him, it was the only skill he didn't know how to use.

He took a deep breath, hugged the treasure chest in his arms, looked away, pretending to study the skill tree carefully, and then opened it all of a sudden!

Then, he slowly turned his gaze back, ready to meet his powerful attack skills.

Inside the treasure chest lay a green leather-bound skill book.

Lin Xun's heartbeat sped up slightly as he took out the skill book.

It was a very thin book with two words written on the cover – Shift Technique.

Based solely on the name and just by looking at it, Lin Xun couldn't understand its function.

He turned to the first page tentatively.

On the title page, something similar to a preface was written in traditional Chinese characters, but it was not hard to read. 

'The technique of moving objects, shifting heavenly bodies and fighting; it is omnipotent.

Frequency Limit: 3

Row Count Limit: 10000

Use Restrictions: Friendly or inanimate objects.'

So, what was this?

Lin Xun was confused.

He turned to the second page. The next moment, the whole book transformed into a stream of 0s and 1s, and entered his body.

He opened his eyes.

——Then he met Qi Yun's gaze.

Qi Yun, "Are you meditating?"

Lin Xun, "Kind of."

Qi Yun didn't speak anymore.

Lin Xun looked over and saw that this person had stopped humming and turned to playing games.

Lin Xun, "I want to ask you a question."

Qi Yun kept playing and said, "Ask."

Lin Xun, "When you attack, for example, with your sword Qi, what process do you employ?"

Qi Yun, "You don't know?"

Lin Xun, "I don't know."

Qi Yun, "Actually, I don't know either."

Lin Xun was speechless for a second, then he responded, "You think of a way to find out and explain it to me."

Qi Yun put down his phone, leaned back in his seat, looked at the upper wall of the bus, and said, "First, perceive your Qi."

Lin Xun, "Yeah."

Qi Yun, "Then...grasp your Qi and guide it through your weapon."

Having said that, he glanced at Lin Xun's keyboard. "I don't think this will work."

As he said this, he held his sword box. "I am a sword cultivator. So, I pour spiritual Qi into the sword. The spiritual Qi is processed into sword Qi, and this sword Qi is capable of hurting people."

Lin Xun, "What about the different moves?"

Qi Yun was speechless for a while. "Why do you want to know?"