Chapter 32 Debug (4)

At twelve noon, Dong Jun sent the revised code as promised.

Of course, this code got everyone’s attention.

The modified code was written completely in Dong Jun’s personal style, extremely concise, extremely indifferent, it was almost impossible to see its original form.

Jiang Lian, “Didn’t Dong Jun say he stopped writing code?”

Zhao Jiagou, “Why would you believe what a man says, besides, he didn’t make a definitive statement.”

As he said this, he touched Lin Xun. “Are you happy?”

“I…” Lin Xun said, “I am speechless at this moment.”

Wang Anquan, “You can’t be happier.”

After a while, Lin Xun looked at the code and said, “It’s so beautiful.”

Zhao Jiagou, “I like the code too.”

Jiang Lian, “I also think it looks good.”

Wang Anquan, “Actually, I’m also…”

There was a saying, “A person’s handwriting represents their character,” and it was the same when it came to coding.

Wang Anquan’s code had a loose structure, but the details were particularly rigorous. The code details of Jiagou were often full of mistakes, but the overall design was excellent.

Jiang Lian’s code was uninspired, didn’t have any distinguishing characteristics, but it could fulfill the requirements strangely enough.

And his own code…according to others: We can see that you are trying to write well.

Dong Jun’s code had a very distinct style. Lin Xun would be able to recognize it immediately among the many codes out there.

It was very concise, and extremely accurate, there were no extra sentences, and even had a hint of coldness because of its mechanical beauty. In the world of code, it seemed as if Dong Jun was in control of everything.

According to the code, Dong Jun should be an indifferent, dominating superior——so, at first Lin Xun was a little afraid to talk when he got along with Dong Jun, but later he discovered that Dong Jun didn’t seem to be that way at all.

They imported the code, ran it, and of course the result was perfect.

While the module was uploading, Wang Anquan went to soak the wolfberry, Zhao Jiagou drank milk, Jiang Lian drank water, and Lin Xun looked at the interface in a daze.

After a long while, he said, “Why won’t Dong Jun let me write code by myself?”

No one spoke, he continued to mutter to himself, “My code level is really bad, but why is it bad?”

He was a bit in denial. When it came to computers and programming, he couldn’t accept that he was bad.

“In reality, I have written a lot of code.” He said.

Wang Anquan came back. “It’s quite a lot.”

Lin Xun, “And I didn’t just come into contact with computers after I entered university, I’ve played with this thing since I was a child.”