Chapter 2 The infinite loop (2)

200,000 and 30 million, the gap between them is more than one hundred times.

Lin Xun was like suddenly fell from a height of 10,000 meters, and the blank brain was dull for a moment.

In the dullness, the voice of Dong Jun sounded again: "What does Mr. Lin think?"

Lin Xun said: "Could I know ... why do you want to do this?"

"Why buy equity of Luo Shen?" 

Facing this huge gap, Lin Xun had to wake up and face reality: "Where did you know us?"

They are just a three-person company on the verge of bankruptcy. They couldn't afford an accountant, and the business plan was written by Zhao Jiagou. The "Luo Shen" algorithm had been submitted to many companies and was rejected without exception. Of course, they had also submitted to Galaxy a year ago, just like a rock sinking into the sea.

Dong Jun put his fingers together and put it on the desktop, saying: "If you have to know, I saw part of your code on Github."

After all, he looked at Lin Xun's eyes: "I am personally interested. I don't know if you could explain the core algorithm to me in detail."

Lin Xun's heart jumped hard in his chest: "Sure."  

He once tried to explain the algorithm to many people, but they all thought it was meaningless and superfluous. Not even Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou really understood the mathematics inside.

This is the first time someone has taken the initiative to listen to his algorithm.

And that is Dong Jun, his male god for so many years.

Facing Dong Jun, Lin Xun was inevitably nervous: "There are a lot of formulas. I may need a whiteboard."

"Okay." Dong Jun didn't seem to be displeased by his request: "The discussion area is in next door. You can use white paper instead."

With saying that, Dong Jun took the pen and paper in the drawer and pulled a seat aside. 

Lin Xun thought that meant Dong Jun was asking him to sit beside him.

Controlled by flattered emotions, he sat down next to Dong Jun and picked up the pen.

When he got closer, he smelled the slightly chilly odor of Dong Jun's body, like an ice spring deep in the snowy mountains.

The desk is very large, Lin Xun took the pen, putting the white paper between himself and Dong Jun, and wrote a formula on the paper, saying: "Most mainstream intelligent systems are based on Neural Networks, or deep learning. But my algorithm ... mainly use chaotic mathematics."

He paused slightly, and he heard Dong Jun say: "Do you dislike Neural Networks?"

Neural networks are now the mainstream of artificial intelligence technology. For a while, it changed its face and was called "deep learning", but then gradually returned to its essence. It abstracts the neural network structure of the human brain into a mathematical model, and then simulates and realizes it on the computer, which can highly restore the information processing process of the human brain and has a high degree of intelligence. After the computing power of the machine is enhanced, it is even more intelligent. Lions, who got 30 million from Dong Jun, was favored by the achievements in the Neutral Network.

The Neutral Network is good, but... 

Lin Xun pursed his lips and said, "I think it is not free."

Dong Jun: "Huh?"

Lin Xun drew a box on the paper and explained: "First of all, it is still the nature of the black box, and many parts of the neural network cannot be explained. For example, image recognition, Google's algorithm used to wrongly identify black people as chimpanzees, but we don't know why it made this kind of mistake, because it is difficult to explain the whole process of its decision."