His mothers words came in his mind . she always showed him the right path but he thought the his fathers path is the correct one , and he was wrong he was wrong from the start .

'Ap Allah Miea se hamaray lia dua kar lena '

'

Don't follow your fathers footsteps '

'Ap Allah Miea se hamaray lia dua kar lena '

Don't follow your fathers footsteps '

'Ap Allah Miea se hamaray lia dua kar lena '

He heard her words again and again , His mothers have warned him , but he never listened , his mother was right and he was wrong FUCKING WRONG .

Tears keep on falling and falling an he keeps on talking to his god Telling him about everything all the injustice , all the regrets , all the fear and all his love for his wife . He told the creator everything .

The whole night passed away , Only He and his God was there , Zaviyar told every detail and God listen to his every word .

He starts his life story from the end , from his Aykiz
after crying for hours , he starts telling Allah about his undying love for his beloved wife . He did not talk about his parents he did not talk about himself . All he talked about was her .

He spend all night crying for her sake , telling the creator about his most beautiful creation . how she smiles , how she laugh , how he gave her Tears and how much he loved her . He even ask God to don't punish her because of him. He told the Almighty about how she was lying on the death bed nearly alive because of him .

And all this time the Immam of the masque was looking at the poor soul , he saw everything , he him crying in front of the Lord , he saw the pain in his heart , he saw the love in his dead eyes when he mention someone to Lord .

He was felling sympathy for him , and he was also asking God to forgive him and easy his pain .

After crying all night there were no ears left in Zaviyar's eyes , Immam saw that and made his way towards him .

"What made you cry son " Immam asked

Zaviyar looked up and saw a very old man with white beard and a beautiful face . his face shows grace and wisdoms.

"Everything " Zaviyar replied .

Immam smiled at him and sits next to him .

"I hope everything is out of your heart now "

"No it isn't "

after a long comfortable silence between them Zaviyar said .

"Do God love you "

" God loves everyone " was the old mans reply .

"No he don't , love me he don't love sinners "

"Correct , but God said don't commit sin he don't like sinners and its our own choice to a sin or not . God loves everyone but its us who don't want love "
Immam said

"If I realised my mistake what should I do"

"Ask forgiveness "

"He don't forgive sinners like me "

"I have to say your wrong son Allah almighty said
'Call upon me and I will respond' l40:60l "

"Come son let me show you something " Immam continued .

Zaviyar stands up and Immam draged him out of the masque he was talking him inside some small streets , soon they got to there destination .

It was a old looking place in the light of the moon not much was visible .

"Look at that Guy " Immam pointed at a man how was busy making his handmade pots at this hour of night .

"look closely at the pots " Immam said and Zaviyar did .

Some of the pots were very beautiful they were indeed a masterpiece but at the corner he saw some pots which weren't beautiful they were not properly made, irregular shape they were looking ugly .

"See those ugly pots , they're also made by his , they're not as perfect as others but still made by his . Go ask that man if you can break on of those ugly pots for no reason " Imman said

Zaviyar looked at him at his wired request , Immam again pointed with his eyes to go and he did .

he went to that man , when the man notice him he looked up smiled at his and again starts making his pots . Zaviyar cleared his throat.

"Can I break one of those pots " Zaviyar pointed at the pots .

the man looks at his weirdly at his stupid request .

"Why " the man asked rudely

"No specifics reason " Zaviyar replied .

"Bahi tu pagal ha ga yar yahan se ajeeb , pata nahi kahan kahan se log muh utha kar aa gaty han " that pot maker said .

Zaviyar went back to were Immam was standing .

"What did he said " Immam asked .

"He refused to let me do that " Zaviyar replied shortly .

"Exactly , he refuse because those pots were also his creation no matter how ugly they are . We are also God creation , then how do you think we won't love you just because someone is ugly from inside "
Immam explained . and this hits Zaviyar like a truck he was right , God don't hate anyone . its just us who made him stop liking us .

"Do you got it son ?" Immam asked .

"Your right " Zaviyar replied still deep in his own thoughts .

"Come its time for Fajar "

both went back to the masque and Zaviyar did his fajar prayers after a long time , it was so peaceful and calming as soon as he said the slam , his phone rings .

he took it out from his pocket and saw the number it was from the hospital .

'God please save my Aykiz '

Hey guys I'm back .
its an early update *wiggling eyebrows*

so how was the chap ?

also thank you so much guys your reviews from the last chap were amazing thank you so much it really motivates me .

And this is the last chapter on Burning Desire next will be Epilogue . and i will do justice with every character . so don't worry .

Please please please comment and vote guys .

Until next time bye .

Vote. comment. share. follow .