"I MISSED YOU MORE AVA! How have you been?!" 

"Really good actually! Streaming's been going great and I finally moved out of my parents house last month." 

"Lucky. I'm trying to find an apartment to move into so I can get out of the house."

"Wait, I thought you and your mom we're finally on good terms?"

"We're on decent terms. She's mad that I left home in the first place, but what else was I gonna do? Anyways, once I find a place I'm out of there."

"Well if you ever need a place to stay, you can always come stay with me."

"Are you serious? Wow, thanks Ava!" 

"Yeah of course Riles, I'll always be here whenever you need me." 

Riley smiled at me before focusing her eyes back onto the road. 

I was an only child so growing up I got pretty bored almost all the time. When I met Ava, I never felt bored again. We we're always with each other and always had each others backs. I remember the night she told me she was going away for awhile, I was devastated. But, it's what she wanted and what kind of friend would I be to not let her go? 

She's part of the reason I started streaming. When I streamed, it was never boring. I loved playing video games and talking for hours with everyone, it made me happy. 

But now that Ava was back, it felt like some part of me was also back, and I'm so glad she's finally back home. 

"Oh, this is it right?"

"Yup, welcome back to the hell hole." 

Riley parked in front of her house and turned her car off. We got out of the car and got my stuff before walking inside her house. 

"I'm home!" 

"Oh Ava sweetie! You've changed so much since the last time I saw you." Riley's Mom said hugging me. 

"Mom, all she did was dye her hair and get contacts." Riley said. 

"Well to me that's quite a change. Ava, honey are you hungry?"

"No thank you, I ate before I got here." 

"Okay well if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. This is your house too!" 

I smiled and nodded before following RIley into her room, it didn't change at all.

"Sorry about her, she didn't change at all huh?" 

"Nope, she's not any different than the last time I saw her." I chuckled, setting my stuff down by her bed.

I looked around Riley's room remembering all the memories we had before she left, my eyes landed on something I saw at the top of one of her shelves.

"Oh my god Riley, do you remember when we made these?!" I said grabbing the friendship bracelets we made when we we're little.

"I forgot about those! They look so gross." Riley laughed grabbing hers from my hands.

"We had such bad taste." I laughed along with her.

"Do you think they still fit us?" 

"I don't know, let's check."

We both put each of our bracelets on our wrists and looked at each other wide eyed, "They fit!" 

"I'm never taking this off, even though it's hideous." Riley chuckled.

"Me neither." I smiled. 

"So, let's change into our pajamas and maybe watch a movie? I'm thinking, Titanic?" 

"It's your first night back and you want us to cry?" 

"I just want to look at how hot Leonardo Dicaprio was when he was younger." RIley laughed.

"Good point, I'm gonna go change in the restroom so I can brush my teeth." 

"Alright, you remember where it is right?"

"Yeah I remember, I'll be right back." 

I grabbed my backpack and walked out into the hallway, I walked all the way down the hall before stopping at two doors on either side of me. 

Was it on the left side or the right side? 

I think it was the left. 

I walked into the left room and put my stuff down and closed the door behind me. I took my shirt off and looked inside my bag for the shirt I packed to sleep in, I looked up and...

Oh my god, this isn't the bathroom!

My heart starting beating faster when I realized I wasn't in the bathroom, I looked around the room and realized that I was in somebody else's room. 

My eyes stopped on the bed, oh crap. 

"Ava?" 

"George?"

a/n: lil cliffhanger for you ha! 

i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and if you're confused right now, don't worry the next chapter will make more sense.

i love you guys <3 

1261 words.