𝟑𝟓→𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Is there something wrong??" You worriedly ask. He shook his head gently. You put your other hand on his other cheek. You bend a little to touch his forehead with yours.

"You can tell me." You softly said. You let your nose touch together and you brush it gently. As you did your nose at him, you slowly kiss his soft pinkish lips. He didn't kiss back for a second but then he followed your soft and gentle kiss.

"I love you, Rindou," you gently said as you parted your lips from him and smile. His hand is still on your hand that's place on his cheek. His tired eyes stared through you. His now red lips protruded. You are scared. You just want him to stay with you. You don't know what's on his mind and that made you anxious even more. He is gonna marry someone next year and it's not you. The answers depend on him. But will he say yes or no? He loathed their traditions so will he say no??

He let go of your hand and he took something in his pocket. Your eyes followed his hands until you saw a glistening thin silvernecklace came out. You blink momentarily. Rindou didn't even stand up from kneeling. It has a clear lavender gemstone as the pendant. It was simply elegant. Beautiful.

"I want you to wear this every day

"I want you to wear this every day...." you let go of his cheek and positioned yourself so that he can put the jewellery on you. After that, your hand hold the small pendant.

"It's beautiful." You genuinely said. You quickly clung your arms around him while giggling.

"I'll wear this every day, I swear." You giggled and peck on his soft lips. He smiled subtly. You puckered in curiosity because he's not yet standing. You pressed you both lips bit.

"Y/n, promise me that you will never take that off in your own will. For me it means, letting go of our moments we shared and the promise we're making today, on this day forward, I promise to stay by your side wearing this one." You gulp when he showed his wrist with the same chains as your necklace but it was a bit thicker.

"A..are you pro...proposing???" You said in haste. Rindou chuckled and shook his head.

"Dumbass... a promise yes, but about wedding?? Let's not step on that yet.." your heart flutter because of the promise he's saying to you. But it hurt silently to his last sentence. It is acceptable because you're still minor unlike him.  Even if you're at the right age, there are still many things to do.

You set aside the pain and swift it with a smile.

"So, are you saying you love me that much to make this promise??" You teased. Rindou rolled his eyes.

"You promise, Y/n," He coldly said at you and this made you serious. All the thoughts that are running in your mind just fade away. Only thinking about the two of you in a world full of lies.

"We exchange I love you's. It is enough for me but you give me this one and I appreciate..no cut that..As much as I love you, I'll promise that I won't take this off in the naked eyes of everyone." Then you cheekily grin at him. Rindou bit his lower lip and stand up. His heart won't stop palpitating because of that pretty smile of yours and about confessing that you love him.