CHAPTER 13

SEEING ANICA GIVING HIM all her trust is another level of pressure to him. He's the god of deceit. He was never been good at helping. He's a liar. He's the lie.

“I wanna talk to the Vice Mayor.” He informed the front desk staff of the city hall. Nagtinginan muna ang dalawang babae bago umimik ang isa.

“I'm sorry, Sir but what's your name?” The woman asked. Dolion didn't tell them what's his name.

“Gusto ko makausap ang Vice Mayor.” diin nya.

“Pero sir, ano nga ang pangalan mo dahil kailangan namin na alam kung may appointment kaba.” Mahinahon namang sagot ng babae. Dolion brushed his hair in annoyance. He sighed and fakely smiled.

Tsk. Tsk. Di madala sa papogian ah. Kailangan pa talagang gamitan ng mahika 'to?

“Wala akong appointment pero kailangan ko syang kausapin and he knows me so, yes let me enter.”

“Hindi nga pwede, sir! Huwag kayong maging matigas, baka ipakaladkad kita palabas.”

“Itong poging 'to ipapakaladkad mo? Sigurado kana r'yan?”

Dolion sighed and bit his lower lip to contain his frustration. It seems the girl can't be asked in that way, Dolion thought of using his power. He looked straightly to her eyes as his honey colored eyes, lightened up as he started to control her senses.

“Mr. Eisenhower!” biglang tawag sa kanya ng pamilyar na boses kaya agad s'yang tumigil. He shook his head and closed his eyes intently.

“Nice to see you here, Sir! What brings you here? At bakit hindi ka pumasok kaagad?” sambit ng Vice Mayor.

“I asked your front desk staff but she said I can't since I don't have an appointment but it's fine. Glad to see you, Sir. And, yes I'm here to talk to you.”

“Bakit hindi n'yo agad s'ya pinapasok? Hindi nyo ba alam na siya ang may-ari ng karamihan sa mga inprastraktura rito sa Baguio?” Asik ng Vice Mayor sa staff ngunit pinigilan ito ni Dolion.

“It's okay, sir. Should we go to your office now? I need to talk to you.” Giniya ito ni Dolion pero bago pa man sila tuluyang umalis ay kinindatan nya ang babaeng nasa front desk.

ALL HE RECEIVED WAS nonsense answers from the vice mayor. Dolion knows he was lying but he couldn't use his hypnotic eyes inside that room, and he don't know why.

“That's something I could keep forever, Sir Eisenhower! My apologies!”

“You know what...” Dolion sighed and smirked evilly as he thought of something he could use as a bait to make this money whore politician.

“Let's make an agreement.” Dolion offered making the vice mayor pay attention on him. The vice mayor predicted that Doliom will offer a property, just like before. And, yes that's what Dolion would do.

“You know what I mean, right? Vice Mayor?”

“I can't answer those questions but... If you offer something that can help me, we can talk it out. I'll help you if you'll help me.”

“Well then, will you accept the 2 hectares of my land here in Baguio?” Dolion firmly offered.

ANICA WAS ALL WORRIED with Dolion. She wasn't able to contact him since his phone was turned off. Alam ni Anica na hindi dapat mag alala dahil alam nya sa sarili nyang kaya ni Dolion protektahan ang sarili nya, lalo na't may kapangyarihan ito mapapera man o hindi.

Yes. She knows it since first, she wasn't just opening up since she don't want him to feel judged. Anica wants him to be the first one to open, ayaw nya itong pangunahan.And no matter what... Anica accepts him in the group.

“Hey! Parang ang lalim naman ng iniisip mo, nahukay na ba?” pabirong sambit ni Narxisius.

“Uy! Akala ko ba busy ka? Sila Meghan?” Anica asked in surprise.

“They're all out for a friendly date.”

“Bakit di ako sinama?” Anica pouts. “Magmumukha na naman akong friendless nito.” pabirong usal pa nito.

She looked at Narxisius who's smiling while shaking his head. Narxisius smiles in seldom that when he smile, it's something that makes Anica smiles too.

As Anica stared at the smiling Narxixius, she feels like she was floating. His smile was melting.

“Gusto mo bang lumabas din tayo? Ako bahala sayo!” aya naman ni Narxixius at bahagyang umiling si Anica.

“No, I can't. I'm waiting for Dolion. Baka ano na nangyari sa kanya eh. Hindi ko sya macontact.” nag-aalalang sagot naman ni Anica at tinignan ulit ang cellphone nya. She deeply sighed when there is no response from her.

“Come on. You said he's a super human, and he's an Eisenhower, remember? The government won't hurt such a royalty. Baka nga ay magiging kasabwat pa ng gobyerno iyon eh. Tsk. We don't know, maybe he's some sort of a spy.”

Agad namang tumingala si Anica kay Narxixius at bahagyang umiling.

“Imposible! Dolion is not... He's not a spy. He's a good man and he won't betray me.” asik ni Anica. Narxixius become silent for a while and then he smirked.

“You seems to have a full trust on him...” he whispered and Anica nodded.

“Anyways, tara na? Ayaw mo ba talagang lumabas? Sayang, loaded pa naman ako ngayon.”

Anica pouts and sighed. “Sige na nga! Basta libre mo ha?”

They went out just like Narxixius want. Anica come with him yet her mind was still thinking of how Dolion is going on. Anica knows how cruel this world is, and those politicians has no exemption with their cruelness too.

Dolion is too innocent for the darkness that this world can offer. Anica thought and seldomly sighed. She tried to washed off the thoughts of Dolion and just focused on who's with her— Narxixius.

Everytime Narxixius take her out before, Anica became the happiest girl in the world yet she doesn't get herself right now. She can't even smile a little. Anica have been in love with Narxixius for years— they've been with each other since young and she knows even the slightest thing about him.  Though, despite of her feelings for him for years, Anica' feelings seems to be unrequited.

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•