Chapter 15- the joys of pregnancy

Start from the beginning

"My boyfriend" she blushed

"WAIT! WHAT?!" Asked Annabeth, "abuse?!"

"My mom had a boyfriend before I came here... Let's go to breakfast." she changed the subject

We walked up to the dining pavilion together, people stared at us as we walked in. I guess we did make an odd group...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Kaiti's POV

"NO!" Madeline screamed.

Thalia had introduced me to the girls earlier and now we had swimming together. Since none of the other girls had bathing suits, Percy was making them borrow mine, and all of mine were pretty skimpy.

We were in the changing room and I had bikinis for all of them.

"No." refused MacKenzie at the same time Caitlin turned to her and said, "I will if you will."

""What do you have to be ashamed of?!" snapped MacKenzie. "Why wouldn't YOU wear the bathing suit?"

In answer she lifted up the back of her shirt a little to reveal angry red scars going up and down her back, "Plus I'm really skinny... It's kind of scary."

"What are those from?!" I screeched, gaping at the red lines.

"I'll tell you later."

MacKenzie slowly turned her head towards her, "I'm not going to wear it."

Alii started to get changed, not caring about her scars, but covering up her body quickly.

"I don't like being in such little clothing."

Caitlin stepped towards MacKenzie and whispered in jet ear, "you have me, it doesn't matter what they think." then she kissed her. I looked away and started getting changed. The other girls in the change room squealed,

"Ew! They shouldn't be allowed to change with us!" one of my siblings complained, I was going to stand up for them, but apparently they didn't need the help.

"just because I'm a lesbian, doesn't mean Im going to stare at your boobs or something." snapped MacKenzie, "Don't flatter yourself."

I snickered and Caitlin smirked

"Now... put on the bathing suit and I'll meet you out there." I smiled sweetly at her.

Alii had a towel wrapped around her and looked uncomfortable,

"We don't have to swim with boys do we?" she asked nervously, crossing her legs,

"Ya, we do... unfortunately." Thalia replied

She turned pale and Caitlin swore under her breath.

"No way am I going to go in front of boys dressed like this!"

"You'll be fine!" sighed Thalia, and she dragged her outside. Madeline had a bathing suit on, but had no intention of actually swimming. I didn't know why but she hated water. I turned towards Caitlin who had managed to get MacKenzie into her bathing suit and was standing in her bikini. My eyes popped out when I saw her. Alii had muscles that made her look toned and healthy. Caitlin looked like she hadn't been fed in a month. Her ribs showed and some looked like they'd been broken and healed in the wrong positions.

She just sighed, "Life Sucks, now stop staring at me."

I snickered, boy do I know about life sucking... I still hadn't told them about my being pregnant. Only Clarisse and Thalia knew, MacKenzie and them had know clue. I was planning on telling them tonight.

I turned away from Caitlin and MacKenzie and walked outside where Alii was having a fight with Percy.

"No!" she screamed

"Alii. Take off the towel."

"No. Not in front of the boys."

Her legs were shaking and she looked pale. I didn't know why but she seemed honestly afraid of something, Percy noticed this to and started to tease her.

"What? You can't swim? Is little Alii afraid of the water?"

Her face turned red from anger.

"I'm not afraid of the water. I can swim perfectly fine."

"I bet you can't."

"I CAN SO!"

"Prove it."

"I'M A F***ING ASSASSIN! Of course I can swim!"

She covered her mouth, "Shit..." she muttered "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yup." said Percy, his mouth hanging open.

Caitlin walked outside from the change room and smirked at everyone, then she turned towards Alii.

"Why'd you tell them that?!" she asked with mock horror. "Now we have to kill them all. There's about fifty here... Maybe you can reach 200 kills."

She smirked at Percy again, then burst out laughing. Everyone stared at them confused

"So you two are assassins?" a boy from the Apollo cabin asked.

"Actually we're more like hit-men... I was laughing at the way your faces looked when I said We had to kill you."

"Oh please," said another boy, "That skinny little thing couldn't kill a fly." he pointed at Caitlin.

She smiled evilly and disappeared. Reappearing right behind him. Then she turned him around and looked him right in the eye...

He screamed in pain and started writhing on the ground, he clawed at his head and curled into a ball. Then Caitlin looked away and he groaned.

Percy looked shocked, "How did you do that?!"

Caitlin smirked "You think my only powers are levitation and teleporting?"

He looked at the boy on the ground

"Can you get up?"

He groaned again

Percy pointed at the Apollo camper that had asked if we really were assassins, "Hey Jacob... Can you take him to the infirmary?"

He looked towards Alii and frowned, like he didn't want to leave. Then he sighed, "sure."

"now.. Alii, take off the towel and get in the water."

"Not in this bathing suit."

"Why'd you put it on of you weren't going to go swimming in it?"

"So that MacKenzie would wear hers."

"were is MacKenzie anyways?"

Caitlin sighed "She's hiding in the change room, I'll go get her."

She walked into the change room and we all heard MacKenzie scream. Then Caitlin came out, holding a thrashing MacKenzie in her arms.

As soon as she put her down everybody gasped. All along her body were scars.  

Hundreds of white or red lines going up her body. Her cuts stopped at her ankles and wrists and there was a deep circle around her neck, so that nobody could see them if she was wearing clothes. She scowled at Caitlin, who in return kissed her forehead.

Percy sighed, "enough wasting time. EVERYBODY in the water except Madeline."

Alii's eyes widened with fear and she huddled in a ball in the ground.

Caitlin walked over to her and knelt down, she whispered in her ear and stroked her hair. Alii sniffled and stood up slowly.", leaving her towel on the ground.

She was skinny, but not as skinny as her sister, and her only scars were on her back, the same angry red slashes as her sister.

Everybody looked away, disinterested now that they knew nothing was wrong with her and we got in the water.

Thalia walked up to me, "What was that about?"

"No clue..."

And with that, We walked to the water together and started our swimming lesson...