Chapter 14- Kaiti

Chapter 14

Kaiti's POV

"That was hilarious!" Thalia chuckled as we stood by a brazier. We had to be quiet because we were past curfew."

"Yah... I wasn't sure if I could catch her, but it was a risk I was willing to take."

She snorted, "You know... I think we'll be good friends... Even if you are so younger than me... and a child of Aphrodite."

"HEY! I hate boys! I have no clue why I'm the child of the goddess of LOVE! And I'm not much younger than you! What are you? Like fifteen?!"

"Twenty-three... Actually."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm a hunter remember? I'm immortal."

"Oh... Yah."

"Which actually has something to do with why I wanted to talk to you..."

"Really?"

"Well since I'm the leader of the hunters I can sense things sometimes... Like love... virginity... And pregnancy."

I stared at her shocked... She knew?!

"You mean.,."

"Yes, I know."

"F***ing B*stard."

"Excuse me!" Thalia yelled, shocked

"Not you..." Then I burst out crying. She stared at me, open mouthed as I sobbed.

Then she kneeled down next to me and I leaned into her, "I HATE being pregnant! I HATE boys! I didn't ask for this!! It's not even my FAULT!"

Thalia snorted and I glared at her

"Sorry! But you know what they say... It takes two to tango."

" Well what if I didn't WANT to tango?!"

"What?"

"HE. F***ING. RAPED. ME!"

"WHAT?! WHO!?"

I was surprised nobody had caught us yet.

"Nick Richards. He went to the same school I did during the first half of the year. It was a grade seven to twelve school. Even though I was young I still got invited to all the parties. I don't drink, I've never done drugs, and I only dress like this because it annoys the shit out of my father.... none of that kept him from raping me though."

Tears were still trickling from my eyes, and her expression hardened, "Wait... Nick Richards? Tall with dark brown hair, a crooked nose, and lots of muscles?"

I nodded, looking confused and she stormed away, right up the stairs and into the Ares cabin, she marched in and came out pulling a boy in pajamas out by his ear, "Is this him?!" she asked steely.

I nodded again as I stared... Open mouthed... at the father of my baby