Chapter 15- the joys of pregnancy

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to talk about... That night yet. But I'll answer some questions."

"First off" asked Thalia "how old are you? You don't look more than fifteen, but you never know..."

"I just turned thirteen"

Thalia flinched, so Clarisse stepped in front of her and asked the next question.

"How pregnant are you?" she asked "like... how far along?" 

"Umm..." shit. "I don't exactly know... Like eight and a half months?"

"What?!" they screamed

"Well... I only took three tests and I took them all at once so that I could be positive that I was pregnant. I've been getting lots of symptoms though... like usually I throw-up once a day. And I get mood swings. No bloated stomach though."

"No..." said Thalia "We were shocked because..., well.,.."

"you could give birth any day now." finished Clarisse

"What exactly were you going to do when you went into labour."

"I don't know!" I screamed, panicking "I NEVER THOUGHT THAT FAR!"

"We can't leave you alone. If you gave birth... " Thalia trailed off, "I'm going to talk to Chiron."

"NO!"

"I meant about you training with me, MacKenzie and the other girls with powers. "

"Fine." I said, just as I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach, I quickly sprinted towards the toilets, but I didn't make it in time because I ran into another girl just Leaving the bathrooms. I threw-up all over her shoes as she tried to jump backwards,

"OHMYGOD!!!! I'm so sorry!" I cried

She sighed, "It's okay."

Thalia ran up behind us but stopped when she saw what had happened. she laughed "looks like you to had the same idea... Morning sickness again?"

"Wait!?" screamed the girl "Is she... In the same... Uh... Situation as me?!"

"Yup." said Thalia

"Whats going on?!" I asked

"My name's Annabeth. I'm pregnant to."

"WHAT?!" I asked, "Exactly how many pregnant people are there here?!"

She laughed "as far as I know... Only us."

I smiled. "So... Who's the father?"

She blushed "Percy Jackson. From the poseidon cabin... What about you?" 

Thalia shot her a warning look and shook her head frantically. I scowled and felt my braids flicking around agitatedly, the way they do when I'm pissed off and want to hit somebody.

"I went to the same school as that jerk Nick from the Ares cabin. We went to the same Even though he's older than my... until he raped me, then I changed schools... I'm good at getting kicked out of places.

She swore under her breath "That bastard... I hate him."

"C'mon" said Clarisse "let's go to breakfast... I need to 'talk' to nick again," she used her hands to put quotation marks around the word talk.

"I thought you guys were enemies because of what happens to MacKenzie." said Annabeth, referring to Thalia and Clarisse

"Well... Turns out I have something in common with Thalia and Kaiti."

"Huh? What?"

"Abuse... and I hate most men... Well except for Chris."

"Who?" I asked, referring to Chris,