Episode 1 - The flashback

Start from the beginning

The atmosphere was amazing.
A female servant there noticed the danger of getting caught so she had to be fast . She was walking close to the king trying to seduce him to drink some poisoned wine ,then a sudden noise was heard from the door.

The hallway was full of guards running and hitting some suspects with fire power.
The carpet was already burned and the lambs were broken .

The people in the table were confused and started panicking.

The woman servant quickly ran away to survive and she was caught with a knife on her throat.

Loud running footsteps are heard from the hallway .

The king gets in shock and notices the servant is a Firenix .

Shouts are heard: - Alarm! Go! Go!Go! Firenixes are here!

People started going outside with a light speed.

Suddenly a skinny tall girl with very long black hair with a black cover in her eyes  opens the doors of the dinner room without permission shouting: Your majesty! - multiple times

The guards were following her on the hallway trying to drag her with force and kick her out but then the king stopped them.

After letting her free she told the king: This is urgent, your majesty! You have poison in your table! It was a backup plan!

And then the king was very confused.
The guards let her free but stood still ready to attack at any moment.

The king got up from the table and talked to the guards up close: It's fine ,let's hear what she 's shouting about.

Then he paid attention this girl that was momentaly struggling to breathe from the panic speaking only half of the words:

Th-the s-servantss, I saw them dead!! I cannot...no! I didn't do anything , they ,they did ,I know them! Believe me!

Come in and calm down! - Said the king ,with a stressed face.

The guards opened the door : - King! This is urgent! Your right hand man and few servants are found dead in the kitchen!

The girl interrupted : They're criminals, some Firenixes ,they wanted to harm you your majesty! They killed your servants to poison you!

The female Firenix that had the knife on her throat sweared : Shut up you ***** !

After that , the King was thinking by himself, not saying anything. He sent his helpers to do some research on the crime scene. 'Prison them both for a while'- He said.

Everyone was harshly looking at the girl who conffesed  , some were gossiping and some were backbiting .

The guards went out hurrying to catch the criminals and they failed to do so.
They came back with wounds and blood.

The Firenix servant had to get questioned .She was tortured to speak but she didn't.The researches of police declared that she was the concumbine of King theodor. She had to be executed by the law ,in 2 days.

Meanwhile ,the other girl who was prisoned had to be questioned for the crime scene.
The king personally went there to listen to her
She tried to explain herself :
Your majesty! I have to introduce you myself! I'm Maria a low class person. I came here to have a brand new life but it turned out for the worse. I'm here to save you at the moment.

The king: I did not ask you about your life. What is your intention?
You want money?

Maria: They killed my family! My little sister my big brother and both of my parents. They slaughtered them. I was forced to work for the other king ! I had to come and poison you and seduce you.