Chapter 30 - Beach Drama

Start from the beginning

" I-I don't!" Jungkook said gulping a little himself don't know why was he even lying at first place, Taehyung was now more confused...He remember in school Jungkook was first in swimming competition " Jungkook in school you were first in swimming competition " Taehyung state.

Making Jungkook facepalm at his idiot lie " I-I forgot how to swim...see " Jungkook faking tried to drown himself but Taehyung sighed, he was not dumb to know Jungkook was lying " okay, Fine come " Jungkook stopped and happily made his way to Taehyung who holds his hand.

Jungkook gave Irene a proud smile who chuckled silently finding Jungkook cute " Come on, move your arms and legs together " Taehyung said to him who grabbed his arms and warpped it around his waist " For safety " Jungkook said, flustered at his own move, Taehyung smiled slightly.

" See you can you lair " Jungkook pouts but decided to forgive Taehyung hearing his beautiful laugh... Jungkook turned around his nose touching Taehyung's, well... Irene proposly pushed Taehyung towards Jungkook which made them close.

Jungkook hearing was beating so fast, he thought even it will be out of his heart by any moment now " it's getting chilly man " They both came out of their world hearing Irene " Come on its go now " She said and made her way to bike...leaving them alone... Taehyung pulled away.

Thinking he was making the younger uncomfortable " Come on its go it's getting dark " He streach out his hand for Jungkook, who instantly holds it...They made their way out.... Taehyung wear his wet shirt...and instead on wearing jacket, He made Jungkook wear it.

Who was touched by Taehyung's move, He smiled and Jungkook and turned to walk away but Jungkook stopped him by calling his name " Tae " Taehyung turned around and looks at him " Why are you ignoring me for past days?" Jungkook said to him pouting a little, Taehyung frowns.

" I'm not Koo " He said but Jungkook scoffed " You are busy with Irene, forgetting about me completely " Jungkook said to him who " Jungkook, She is my best friend I was not ignoring you...okay I won't ignore you again " Taehyung said to him softly.

Who looks at him and show his picky " Promise?" Taehyung smiled and linked their picky.

" Promise " He said to him and leaned towards him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek " Come on now " Taehyung said and walked away leaving Jungkook flustered, He unconsciously placed his hand on his cheek " But my lips weren't far tho " He mumbled ...

" Promise " He said to him and leaned towards him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek " Come on now " Taehyung said and walked away leaving Jungkook flustered, He unconsciously placed his hand on his cheek " But my lips weren't far tho " He mumbled and rushed behind Taehyung.

He saw Irene already seated behind Taehyung " Yah! Irene I will sit in centre " He said to her who shrugged and moved back letting Jungkook happily sit in centre " Hold me carefully " Taehyung said to him... who warpped his arms and Taehyung waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

He tilt his head and looks at Irene, mounted He is Mine to her, who smiled awkwardly....yeah surely He doesn't love Taehyung.... Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes enjoying Taehyung's warmth.... Taehyung also loved and Irene, She was missing her boyfriend.

Taehyung stopped the bike before mansion, Irene instantly rushed inside, feeling cold... meanwhile " Koo, go inside, I have to take a look on this bike " Taehyung said to him smiling a little " No, first change your clothes " Taehyung was about deny but Jungkook's glare stopped him.

••• Time Skip •••

" What does he mean by he looks tight clothes?" Jungkook was moving back and forth in garden, thinking about Taehyung praising Irene for wearing tight clothes ...He looks at himself, seeing he was wearing baggy clothes... Jungkook made his way to their shared room..seeing Taehyung already gone with Irene.

He looks inside the closet, and finally found...a very hot outfit....He smiled and himself and looks in the mirror " This looks good " Irene and Soobin peeked inside, Beomgyu with them " He won't wear it...Appa don't like tight clothes " Beomgyu said but Irene sighed.

" I should try this on " Jungkook said which Irene and Soobin heard...and turned to smirk at Beomgyu but he already walked away " Appa is getting mad in love " He mumbled walked away to call Kai.

____________________
🐯  Chapter 30 🐰

How was it?

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰