My smile widened at the memory. I had been craving cookies and I kept asking him to get it. And he did get it for me. That night I made him dinner because I felt bad that he actually went out of his way to get me what I wanted.

Putting back the sticky note I closed the drawer and then went over to the fridge. Pulling open the door I wasn't surprised to find it food less with a only a couple bottles of water.

Grabbing one of the remaining water bottles I twisted the cap open and took a sip. Placing the water on the counter.

Walking towards the stairs I went up to my room.

Pushing open the door, I went over to my bookshelf and grabbed a couple more of my favorite books.

Placing them on my bed, I grabbed my guitar and turned it around shaking it causing my cigarettes to fall out.

Grabbing them I went to my dresser and dropped them down. Reaching under my dresser I pulled the pack I had taped under there out.

Opening the cigarette pack I filled it with my cigarettes and tucked it in my pocket. Keeping one in between my finger I placed it between my lips and went around my room looking for my lighter.

Patting my pockets I didn't feel it so I sprinted down the stairs and went into the kitchen.

Taking the blue lighter I flicked the flame and let my cigarette light. Inhaling the smoke I walked back up the stairs and back into my room.

Sitting on my bed I finished my cigarette and then tossed it out my window. Grabbing my books I walked down the stairs to see Lisa holding her gun pointing it at me.

"Lisa" I said quietly and she screamed firing a bullet. Ducking to the side the bullet barely missed me going into the wall.

Holding my books against my chest I let out a shaky breath. God this woman was something else.

She fired a bullet at me. I could of died.

"Avery!" she shouted and I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry dear, I thought you were trouble" she sighed shaking her head.

"Still looking over the house?" I questioned and a small smile found it's way on her lips.

Lowering her gun she nodded her head. "Yeah" she responded.

"Cup of tea?" I asked walking into the kitchen placing my books on the counter.

"Sure" she agreed taking a seat on the stool.

Turning the tap on I let the water fill the kettle and then I turned on the stove, placing the kettle over the burner.

"The house of Black" she whispered, I barely heard it.

"Yeah" I nodded my head.

"It's like the house was abandoned" she said looking at the plastic covering the furniture.

"We'll be back" I assured her but she didn't seem convinced.

"Viper is a dangerous man" she pointed out and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know about him?" I questioned getting two mugs out from the cupboard.

Adding two scoops of sugar in each I took a tea bag and placed it in the mug.

"Who wouldn't know about Viper" she raised her shoulders and I tilted my head to the side agreeing with what she said.

"Marcus is too" she added and I stopped my movement. What does she even know about my father.