27. The Ellison Gala

Thank you for the unending support. :) <3

#######

"Gregory Ellison, my lady." The man introduced himself.

"Ellison. The organizer." Natalia simply stated smiling.

The man laughed for the second time.

'This lady is amusing.' Gregory said to himself. Normally, ladies can tell who he is right away and lined up in front of him. But not this woman.

"Where's your date? Don't tell me..you don't have one?" The man asked still amused and still holding her hand.

Before the woman can answer, another gorgeous man appeared at the scene and put his hand on the lady's lower back. "Natalia." The man spoke in a possessive tone.

"Gates." Gregory uttered seriously looking at the man.

"Ellison." Alexander lazily replied as he stared at the enchanting woman. When he finally spotted her earlier, he restrained himself on running towards Natalia and snatched her away from the people who feasted their eyes on his woman. But he cannot blame them. Everything about this woman is bewitching.

Meanwhile, the media couldn't believe that the two sexy, rich and powerful men were standing opposite each other. Both of them are heirs and have established their names on the business and entertainment world. Moreover, the two are still available on the market. Knowing those facts, the cameras didn't stop clicking and took advantage of the rare scene.

"Mind your own date, Gates." Gregory uttered with a mocking tone as the duchess walked at their direction. He held his arm out for Natalia as the royal lady called Alexander and snaked her hands on the man's arm.

Alexander clenched his jaws because he didn't want to cause an unpleasant scene.

Natalia glanced at him with an understanding look and was then led by Gregory inside the venue.

Duchess Ruth cannot help but frown at the scene earlier. She prepared eagerly for this event, hiring a well known seamstress and bought a very expensive jewelry at The Belle Shop, yet Alexander seems to be preoccupied with something or rather someone. She saw a woman that was somewhat familiar who had caused Alexander to be distracted. Her eyes narrowed at the innocent woman who's now talking with a group of people. She'll definitely not let this pass.

"Gem! How are you holding up?" Ziv whispered to Natalia as he eyed Gregory who seemed to be charmed by his lovely friend. The woman elbowed him and cleared her throat.

"Everyone, Mr. Gregory Ellison. Mr. Ellison, my dear friends and my brother, Jake Zimmer." Natalia simply introduced both parties. To her surprise, Gregory was friendly and talked normally with them.

Jake, Jonathan and Gregory were engaged in business discussions afterwards. The other group, on the other hand, were having a chatty talk.

"Girl, spill! How did you stumbled upon 'the Gregory Ellison'?" Luna asked with much eagerness.

"It's more of, he approached our dear friend here." Trish smiled jauntly teasing Natalia.

"Ladies, he's just at the right place at the right time." The brunette woman replied chuckling.

"So, does it mean I can ravish him with my eyes all night?" Ziv jested eyeing Gregory with much appreciation.

Natalia just shook her head and went away to get a juice drink. She then noticed a small empty balcony and excitedly walked towards it. She missed going to parties that's for sure but she enjoys the stillness of the night more than the noisy surroundings.

"Natalia." A man called and fenced his arms on the woman's waist. Natalia smiled knowingly and followed his leading.

Alexander gently kissed her temple first and traced down his lips on Natalia's neck down to her exposed shoulder. The woman unconsciously closed her eyes and savored the sweet feeling. They stayed like that for a while.

"They might see us." The woman uttered while caressing the arms of Alexander.

"Let them." He whispered then reached for Natalia's hand and rubbed it gently with his handkerchief. "This hand got dirty earlier."