Hotel

Riddhima looked herself at mirror dressed in designer Gray colour sequins party wear Saree ... That's compliment her fair skin ! The stylist did Her makeup ... But her tears were betraying her they did float from her eyes , just waiting for her cruel destiny to destroy her life !

She cried but ... Obeyed !

Clicking of the sound broke her revire where she was drowning herself in ..she knew it's him ! But if he didn't care than neither she did ..

Very well prepared dinner presented in the side table ... As servent of his farmhouse also reflects some class with elegance ... They were served their food !! There's was not much in it .. A bowl of salad with two glass of juice ... This is how Richness works !

She didn't touch her food ... There was no appetite left in her , And she wouldn't be able to eat this food she knew very well ... But one dangerous glare from Vansh had made her swallow her food unwillingly ... Her eyes welled up in tears knowing that Now she didn't have the liberty to Eat what she want !!

The homely food ... A simple plate of dal and chawal always managed to lure her .. As it's reminder of her mother when she used to feed her lovingly patting her head .. as praising her ! The memories of her parents sting a unknown pain in her heart ...

Her Mother left her Alone in this World ... But her baba !! He always fullfied her every wish giving all the love of both ... Now because of HIM , she has to hurt her baba ..

She don't want that .. but she Has to !

Finishing her food without even slight attempt of tasting it ... She blankly stared her hands which was probusly sweating ... Her breaths hitched when he comes closer to her , The time he came he didn't utter a word Nor she said something ... There was a complete silence in the defined Room only to be prevailed with their breathings ... His long fingers silently trailing her Jaw !!

When their eyes met ... Her eyes were full of emotions that express her Agony ... His black orbs defined nothing but Darkness ; which held the power to swallow people if they dared to come his Way And maybe she's from one of them ...

She gasped when his masculine hand Slides through her waist , pulling her into soft kiss ... He was slowly sucking her lips as reliving the Taste that gazed with glistening of juice she had now .. the glossiness of her lips Aroused his desires !

Pushing his chest , she greedily took the Air to breath but shuddered inwardly when met his Dark gaze !

" Wohh lipstick " she said timidly waiting for his outburst and why not ? ..she dared to disobey him !

But A expressions of suprise wash over her when he chuckled it was not a genuine one !! But Dark just like him , That can scare her vary soul !

" Very Well than ... Babygirl " His velvety texture voice reached her ears ..after a good silence !

He offered her His hand led her outside the Room ..As they walked Through the large hall of his farmhouse that's look so lavish with classiness lingering in every thing that Reflects ... Power and Richness !

As the bodyguard stood there with stoic face with guns in their hands confining each corner of the villa .. As she walked beside him .. His trusted Men's walked behind them , She could feel Their dark Auras surrounding her ...

Seated in his black Car they drove out of the Estates .. His farmhouse was located at the outskirts of the City that will almost take 2 hours to reach till their destination ... There was a complete silence in the Car ., No one made the Attempt to start a conversation !

Soon enough they Reached their destination The Orchid Grand Hotel Vile Parle ... Mumbai's biggest grand hotel ! He flanked his elbow in her direction Inhaling deeply she took his elbow As they entered from backside to be saved from the ... Media that waited outside to ponder upon them !

" Behave yourself Tonight , And do As I say otherwise trust me you won't like the consequences babygirl .." He threatened with dark gaze that held ultimate warning for her ..at this she mentally rolled her eyes , This men didn't know anything beside threatning her !

Arrogant !

" Yes .." she mumbled slowly not wanting to Anger him which can cause her problems , knowing very well what can he do with her baba !! And her bestfriend Adi ..

They headed towards heavily guarded Area in the hall ..she was little bit confused at the security system that seems to look so dangerous, As confuse in her own thoughts she didn't notice when Vansh snaked his possessive Arms around her waist Pulling her to his side .

" Behave " He whispered harshly in her ear As she shivered Inwardly at his tone but nodded !

Though she wanted to say so much but couldn't ! Now she was supposed to marry this cold hearted Men ..

" Angre .." Vansh called out his most trusted man .. As Riddhima saw The Men with grey eyes that was always with him stood in front of her with terrifying Aura though it was less than Vansh !

" This Men will be watching your every move .. Any foolishness from your side , The whole Damn hotel will be distroyed .." He stated coldly unfaze with the fact that he had stated to kill evey innocent people present in the hotel ... Along with her father ! But she Can't except any better from this Monster !

Could she ?

She watched As Vansh leaved her side with his trusted man Angre .. When his Men led her inside the grand hall that was bathed in perfection Everything was Grand !! But to her it all look like a hell where she don't want to go ever ..

As she was seated in the flower decorated chair As she saw Angre stood at the long distance from her even bodyguards have lowered their gaze but still one could feel danger Radiating from them ...

" Here , bhabhi drink this " Angre handed her a glass of juice she looked really pale ... Her heart flooded with little sweetness As atleast his Men's showed some Respect , He called her bhabhi Not his Master's Mistress that is enough for her to feel little better !

She surprisingly took the glass when she saw his eyes softened maybe with the pity he felt towards her but with a small smile she took the glass of juice ... Dranking to make her feel better !

But That didn't calm her pounding nerves ... She couldn't even think about lying to her ..baba !!

How will she explain this suitation to him ? What would she say !

She Was trapped ...Very badly in his malicious plan !!

______________________________________

To be continued ...

How was the chapter guys ? What do you think about further story ?

So Hello guys !! After so long huh , I know ... Well So sorry to my Readers for making you all guys wait so much but Thank you too for being so patiences with me !!

First I was thinking to shift this story on a Paying platform as I have got the offer but it would take lot of time to get things on track ... And All you are waiting impatiently for the story So I thought to drop the Idea of mine And continue the story here itself !!

So , guys here I'm with uptade As you know I'm a student so sometimes uptades can be late In that case you have to wait !! I hope you guys will understand my suitation ..And Yahh !! Don't forget to vote , share and comment The more response you show the more fast uptade I will do 😉

Till than
Bye 😍