His Threats

She felt ... So terrified of him !

His Red blood fury ... Eyes were scaring her to the hell , His vieny muscles which was popping out from which his stoned chest .... Making him look like a .. Devil !

" I want you baby girl .. "  His deep voice .. dark black hooded eyes were intimating her ...

She looked at him horrified ... Her mind is on ... Numbness ..

He want me ..

But why he want me ?

Many questions were revolving in her head making her ... More Scared ..

" But ... Why ? " It come out as a mere whisper from her ... As she's still in the shock ...

" You Are Mine ... The second I laid my eyes on you , You become my possession So As simple as it is ......... I want to have you . "
He said ... Nonchalantly ., Giving her some space to breath ...

Her blood boiled ... Listening his nonchalant talks and his Evil smirk that was adoring .. His handsome face !

" What are you ... Mad ., You are calling him handsome when he's behaving like a ... Maniac .. ? Her subconscious screamed inside her head ...

Surely ... I'm to become !!

" Who changed my clothes .. " She asked .. completely ignoring his statement with ... Fire in her eyes ...

His lips ... Turned into mysterious smirk , his eyes flashed with Amusement ... When he saw his little vixen ..Is not affected at all !

" I changed your clothes ..  Il mio amore .. " he said .. his eyes twinkling with twisted lunatic smirk ...

( My love )

Her eyes welled up ... As tears of humiliation and frustration .. formed ....

She felt violated ... .

This Arrogant ..... Jerk violated her space ....

The thought ... Of him seeing her naked send electrifying decades .. into her ..

" How could you ... " She yelled .. As her firm on her duvet .. which has covered her naked body .. Tightened ..

She want to ... Slap him ..

So badly !!

He's Devil ... In disguise of human ..

" Watch your ... Tone . "  His voice menacingly terrifying ... His dark black hooded orbs darkened with coldness ... As he glared at her dangerously ..

She shuddered ... Her mind going into defence mode as she senses danger !

" You Are going to be ...My wife .. Your Every Inch belongs to me And a husband and wife don't have any hinderence between them .. Do they ? " He asked ... His deep baritone voice challenging her to defy him ...

" I'm not going to be your wife ., You
Better understand this .. " she said in a firm voice .. completely forgetting his dangerous glare !

He chuckled ... While she looked at him shocked ., He's surely Physco ..!

" Feisty Much ... I see .. " he said with Mischievous glint in his eyes..