Wicked Desires

His ... Eyes fixed on her sleeping figure
She's just like .. beautiful tara ., Her beauty always mesmerized him !!

Her Hair .. was mid - night black and it flowed over her shoulders .. At the pillow ...

She has a saccharine sweet lips .. when he kissed her .. It was blossoms soft ..

Her languid eyelashes of velvet black .... Fanned over her beautiful face under the moon light ..

He felt possessed of her .. She's his most prized possession ., Which he's never letting go ...

His feelings ... For Is not Love , Rather than it's pure obsession and possessiveness which ... Might be very .. Very harmful for her ..

He will break her to the end ... Till she forge into perfect lover ., Wife !

She's his queen ... For that she needed to forget her every damn morals !

Tucking her loose strand of hair .., he tucked it behind her ears ..

I didn't mean to disrespect your body ...

" You belongs to me ... So I do have some rights on you . " He whispered to her unconscious figure ..

Getting into the bed ... He took her body into his lap ., His hands went towards her slit satin Ivory gown ...
Slipping the straps of her gown ., He exposed her ... Chest ..

Her white bossoms came into his view .. Making him hard to resist his lust and burning desires for her ..

She's Fucking ... Coming into his dreams .. Daily invading his every senses !!

He growled ... At the softness of her breast ., Cupping it harshly ..

He took ... Her right breast into his hot mouth sucking ... Every inch of it ..while his another hand kneaded her left breast .... As he sucked it .. slightly biting there Marking his territory !

After good two minutes .. he left them satisfied .. A satisfied smirk spread on his lips .. As he eyed her bossoms .. They are completely perfect for his hands to mould .. Not .. too big .... Not too small .. just fucking perfect ... His marks on her bossoms Making it look more beautiful ..

Sliding the gown .. completely from her body ., He left her only in panties ..

She's ... Beautiful .., Just perfect !

The first time he saw ..... Her he just want to fuck her senselessly ..

At first he thought .. he just want to have a taste of her heavnily body ..

But ... No he want more from her ..

More !!

Laying .... Over her mattress ., He removed his shirt leaving him bare chest ...

Hovering ... Upon her small frame ., his hand threaded in her hairs ..

Pulling her closer to him ..he pressed his lips into her .. She moaned in her unconscious state ., He was kissing her slowly devouring every inch of her mouth ... sucking her lower lip ., He kissed it until it was deep shade of red ...

Their ... Body pressed together ., His firm hands finding ways to her body in the most ... Eroctic way ..!!

Kissing ... Her neck ., Slightly biting it as she hissed in sleep .. his mind is possessed with her ..