1 . 𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡

It had been 4 months since you've worked alongside Levi Ackerman and to think as the years passed the name calling would get better but it got worse , it's like he forgets your name sometimes often calling you new girl , or new recruit .

Although you knew a lot about him , giving he was Captain and your former person you came to like over these past months out of all that name calling , you wanted him beyond your Captain something more than his assistant but that's something you couldn't see past doing.

You can feel his stare but you don't dare to stare back , him seeing you even though he had no slight attraction to you was something you thought about, how did he think of you as you wrote about in journal about who knows what.

"Hey brat , stop procrastinating and get to work "

Closing your journal you quickly stand to your feet before setting your things down beside your bag .

"Sorry sir " you start by eventually getting in line with the rest of the Scouts , when you feel so intimidated by something and it feels as if you're still being watched by him .

And you can't help yourself when you turn your head slowly facing him and he is , watching you with direct eye contact .

And even seeing you , bring to attention that you see his gaze upon you his eyes are locked on you , and they start from gazing head to toe and he traces his gaze to find you gazing at him , his eyebrow rises and he smirks slowly and before you can do anything .

" Cadet [name] , I don't think Captain Levi's training you " Erwin chuckles lowly and it's a deep voice that makes you immediately take your eyes off Levi giving Erwin your attention.

"But if you'd like that I'll certainly make sure he does next time " he smiles grabbing your chin .

Gazing back over at Levi he's not looking at you anymore , it's like he wants you too choose on your own , turning your attention back to Erwin.

"No sir , I'm fine although Captain Levi wouldn't like that anyway...when you're such a good captain yourself " you protest .

"Hn ? Is that right ?" Giving a small agreement head shake when Erwin walks away ending the conversation.

"So keep your eyes on me...if that's so " Erwin says.

Just after a few seconds you look back at Levi and he scoffs , you can't hear it but you know he scoffs at you before he focus his attention else where.

Fuck what do you want from me.

******

It had been a few hours since you were done with practice and all you could think of was that small interaction with Levi and even though you couldn't scream your lungs out and tell someone about it , you knew exactly where you could go to tell the story.

Quickly snatching up your bags , you search through it to find your journal, but it came no where in content .

There's no possible way you could've miss placed it seemingly you took it everywhere you went.

Your heart is racing and you start to retrace your steps back in your mind , just the thought of anyone literally finding it made you nervously wanna panic .

All of the things you talked about or said in there , getting exposed to not only the world but the scouts and not only the scouts but-