20 . Go Your Own Way

YOUR POV

The next day i was walking down the hallway when i heard someone yelling my name "Y/N!" I saw Quinn walking really fast, towards me "Wait, Why are you storming? I'm the one who should be storming" I answered angrily "Really? According to todays paper, Y/N and Rachel were seen sitting closely, laughing, talking intimately" Quinn showed me the school newspaper, i ignored it and spoke out "We were on a stakeout. What were you doing with Sam in that motel?!" I yelled at her. "I'm not cheating on you, this time around, I haven't and I wont. You have to learn to trust me" 

"I cant trust you if you wont tell me the truth" I crossed my arms "Well, what were you and Rachel doing together, huh? I told you that i don't want to see you with her!" She started pushing me and i grabbed her hands, "Stop!" I told her and in that moment when i was grabbing her i just wanted to kiss her so badly but the flashbacks of her hugging Sam came to me and i let go of her "Quinn, she wants to do a duet with me that's all. Trust me" I said and she stepped back "Then i guess we both have to learn to trust each other. And i guess i know what song we'll be singing this week"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N IS FINN*

 We finished singing and everyone clapped, like two times literally "Okay, good job guys. Might want to try to smile a little bit more next time though" Mr Shue told us and i just lift my hands in defense "Yeah, it was lovely, but i prefer Quinns duet performance of Lucky with Sam better, since you and Sam have been become closer lately maybe you should do duets more often" Rachel said to Quinn "I know what you are doing, you want Y/N and I to stop singing together so that you can sing with her" Quinn responded walking slowly towards Rachel, i was i little uncomfortable watching them argue so i locked eyes with Mercedes "Guys i think this isn't the best moment to fight" Mercedes spoke out as soon as she looked at me 

"Don't worry Mercedes, I can handle it. Frankly yes. Y/N and I have amazing proven harmonies and when it comes to nationals, i think it makes more sense for her to be pair with me" Rachel stood up from her chair and walked closer to Quinn "Well, it's not happening. Not as long as Y/N wants to be with me" Quinn replied "Wait. I thought you said this relationship was about trust" I stepped between them "Oh, i trust you. I just don't trust her. I love being here, and i want to win but my relationship comes first. Im sorry but, Y/N if you want to be with me, no more songs with her" Quinn stormed out the room and we all went silent.

----------------------------------------

I was in the football field when i saw Quinn walking with Santana and Brittany "Quinn wait!" i yelled at her and Santana and Brit left her alone when they saw me, so i approach her "What?" She said fixing her ponytail, she look so beautiful in her cheerios uniform "You can't decide with who i sing duets, I understand that we are going through a rough patch but until you prove that you are not cheating with Sam i can sing with Rachel as many times as i want, is that clear?" I told her and she rolled her eyes "You know what? If you want to sing with Rachel then go ahead but i just want to tell you that when you know the truth you're going to regret thinking that i'm cheating with Sam, and when that happens I'm going to be very pissed off........Is that clear?" She turned around and started walking to her cheerios practice "Y/N com her now!" I heard coach Beiste screaming at me and as much as i wanted to follow Quinn i came back to football practice.

After practice i met Rachel at her house since i agreed to do a duet with her. We were rehearsing the song but i was very distracted and she noticed that "Are you okay?" Rachel asked "Not really, Quinn and I fight all the time and I'm starting to doubt that she really is cheating on me" I answered and she passed me a glass of water, and i took a sip "I get it, i know how much you love her, i wish that Finn loved me that way, when you look at her it's like the whole word bright up. But Y/N, she can't make decisions for you, that's not healthy and also if she really trust you she would told you why was she with Sam at the motel" Rachel told me and i start thinking of everything that she said, I guess if i really love Quinn i should be more thoughtful

--------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY AT GLEE CLUB

"All right guys, who is up first today?" Mr Shue came into the room holding a microphone "Mr Schuester, if it's alright with you i would like to do my own reinterpretation of my favourite Fleetwood Mac song" Rachel said and she looked at me, i stood up from my chair and grabbed my drum sticks "Hit it!" Rachel said.

*Y/N IS FINN*

 "Don't you think it's maybe a little inappropriate that you chose to sing a love song to my girlfriend?" Quinn told Rahel "You're such a hypocrite, you're a cheater who cheats in cheap motels with Sam" Rachel responded very angry "Nothing is going on between Sam and I!" Everyone started making assumptions about wat was going on, Santana blamed Sam and Rachel, then Puck got angry at Sam while Mr Shue told them to shut up when suddenly Sam spoke up "Enough! I'm not messing around with Quinn or Kurt or any of those guys, they're just helping me! Kurt was bringing me clothes, and Quinn was helping me babysit my brother and sister, and i live in a hotel now because my dad lost his job a few months ago, then we lost our house.  Are you all happy?!" Sam explained everything to us and i just can't believe it, i was shocked and very ashamed. Sam left the room and I stood up "Quinn I....I......" I mumbled and Quinn followed Sam without even looking at me.