17 . I Hate Loving You

QUINN'S POV

FEW DAYS LATER

Y/N and i were dating, well.. kind of. I tried to keep it as a secret in school. But Y/N was not okay with that, when we are in front of many people i put some distance between us and even there were days that i didn't talked to her. I know it's messed up but I can't risk my status in school.

I'm walking to the choir room when suddenly Karofsky bumped into me and all my books fell "Fuck you Karofsky" I yelled kneeling down picking up my books "Hey Fabray, I didn't know that you were a lesbian" I stand up looking at him shocked.

"W.....w....what did y....y...you said?" I stuttered "You are dating Y/N right? I thought you were normal" He laughed and i gave him a slap in the face "I'm not a lesbian!" He turned around and walked away, i stood there as everyone was watching laughing at me. 

I ran directly to the bathroom and texted Sanana to come and meet me there, but when i opened the door Santana, Brittany and Y/n were talking "Quinn, are you okay?" Brittany asked me, she noticed that something was wrong, because i had all my face red in anger and some tears in my eyes, i looked at Y/N and hugged her "Lets go Brit" Santana added and they left, leaving Y/N and me alone in the bathroom "What happened?" Y/n asked and she lift my face "Everyone just found out that you and I........" 

Y/n was very confused, she didn't care that people found out about us "And what about it?" When she said that I got angier and started to yell at her "What about it? Nobody had to know, it was a secret" I stepped back and i took her hands off me, wich made her angry. 

Now it was Y/N and me screaming at each other in the bathroom, I don't know how nobody listen to us "So that's what i am to you? A secret?" She yelled and I rolled my eyes "Stop making everything about you, i could lose everything" I responded "Look Quinn, I agreed to keep it as a secret but these past days you have crossed the line, i can't even talk to you, and you avoiding me sucks" She threw her backpack on the ground "You told me that you were okay with that, you are being so selfish" I pointed at her

"I'm being selfish?! Why don't you tell me what's your problem, stop making excuses everytime i try to help you."

"You really want to know what is my problem?! I hate this! I hate having feelings for you! I hate seeing you with Vanessa or with any other girl! I hate being such a coward and not holding your hand when we are walking down the halls! Y/N I HATE LOVING YOU!" I screamed from the top of my lungs and Y/n hugged me, i was trying to step back but everytime she hugs me i lose all my senses "I'm sorry" I mumbled into her neck holding her tight "I know this is hard for you, i'm here you can talk to me" She replied with a sweet voice, she was being so understanding and she doesn't deserve to be with someone like me "Just give me some time to get used to the laughs and dirty looks" I begged her. Y/N gave me a kiss on my forehead "Okay, but try to understand me, everytime i see you i just want to kiss you and hold you, but i cant" I looked directly into her eyes for a few seconds, then a pressed my lips onto hers and we melt into a sweet kiss.

---------------------------------

YOUR POV

"I don't know what to do, i understand that she is scared of what everyone will say about her, but it's really exhausting being in a relationship like this" I complained to Kurt while we were in the football field, i was stretching for my football practice and he was.....doing yoga? He was going some weird stuff "Yes i know how you feel, but i think the best thing you can do in these moments is just understand her and support her, she doesn't have anyone to talk about these things except Santana and Brit. Be her support system" Kurt told me

And i nodded "You are right, i love her and i just want to see her happy

And i nodded "You are right, i love her and i just want to see her happy." I smiled at him "Y/N come here!" Coach Beiste screamed at me "Thanks Kurt, see you later" I waved him goodbye and walked towards my teammates.

-----------------------

After football practice i was in the girls locker room. 

"Hi beautiful" I felt someone hugging me from behind, and i turned around really excited. 

"Oh........ hey Vanessa" I said with disappointment since I thought it was Quinn. I haven't talked to Vanessa since Rachel's party "You have been avoiding me, is everything okay?" She asked me and i turned around to close my locker "Yeah, everything is fine......look Vanessa i really like hanging with you and you are so pretty but i think i want to me just your friend" I said to her and her face went from really happy to a sad one "Why? Did i do something wrong?"

"No no no, you are great, it's just that i'm seeing someone else"

"Oh, i get it..... well as long as it's not someone like Quinn Fabray everything's fine" I stared at her worried but then she laughed "I'm kidding, i know you'll never be with someone like her"

"Ha ha ha yes...." I gave her a little smile "Well i guess that mysterious girl is so lucky to be with you" Vanessa said and she left pretty sad.

" I gave her a little smile "Well i guess that mysterious girl is so lucky to be with you" Vanessa said and she left pretty sad

"I'm in big trouble........." I said in a low voice and i leaned against the wall.