2 . Auditions

YOUR POV

Finally the clock struck 3:00 pm. I opened the auditorium door finding a man with a really old vest sitting behind a desk.

"Hi, you should be Y/N, i'm Mr Shue" He kindly smiled at me. "Hi" I replied and started walking into the auditorium , I looked around and I saw a few faces looking at me. "Take a sit" Mr Shue said.

I sat down next to an Asian girl smiling at her, she smiled back.

Kurt was on the other side of the Asian girl and he looked at me with a smirk on his face, he recognized me and I waved at him. 

"Okay Mercedes, whenever you're ready" Mr shue  took out a notebook and a pen.

"My name is Mercedes Jones and i'm singing.. R.E.S.P.E.C.T find out what it means to me, R.E.S.P.E.C.T........ " She was singing very good i mean, she has a really strong voice, I thought.

After Mercedes stopped singing Kurt stood up and went up stage.

"Hi im Kurt Hummel and i'll be singing Mr Cellophane. Cellophane Mr Cellophane shoulda been my name Mr Cellophane...... "

 Kurt was singing with a hand on his waist, i'm not judging by the looks or anything but he is definitely gay, I don't care i'm also gay but i didn't noticed when he helped me with my locker until now. He has this nice voice, im pretty sure he can reach very high notes.

Next was the asian girl. "Tina C, I..I..kkissed a girl. It's not what i'm used to just wanna try you on........"

Tina is like goth and she stutters, but damn she has a really great voice...and very weird dance moves.

"Hi my name is Rachel Berry and i'll be singing on my own from the broadway classic Les Mis" 

"Fantastic, let's hear it" Mr shue said

"On my own, pretending his beside me.....

When I heard Rachel talk it was like a million squirrels were inside her throat, she has this very annoying voice but when she sings it was like she becomes a very different person, she took this audition very serious i could tell.

And then it was my turn to sing.. I was hella nervous and everyone was looking at me, this Rachel girl was watching me with a very creepy face, and Kurt just gave me a big thumbs up.

"Whenever you are ready Y/N" I heard Mr Shue said and I turned around to the man in the piano  behind me, he started playing and then I started singing.  

"All along it was a fever..... A cold sweat, hot headed believer, I threw my hands in the air, show me something he said, if you dare come a little closer...." I decided to sing Stay by Rihanna. This song is very powerful to me and it's the best song for my voice. While i was singing i could see everyone's faces, they were shocked. Rachel turned her creepy face to a mad face, I really didn't know why she was looking at me that way but i didn't gave a shit.

"Wow, that was amazing girl" Mercedes spoke out as soon as I finished the song.

"Very good Y/N" Mr shue said while writing something in his notebook. 

I stepped down from the stage and i sat down again.

"Ummm you are?" Mr shue asked the boy in wheelchair.

"I'm Artie Abrams and i'll be singing pony by Ginuwine. I'm just a bachelor, im looking for a partner....." 

For a boy in wheelchair he has very smooth dance moves, i felt bad for him because i could tell he really wanted to stood up and dance. His voice was amazing i think he is one of the best ones here. 

When Artie finished his song Mr shue started to clapped, he was really hyped up, it was weird.

"Alright guys, you were great, everyone really. Before i said anything else i just wanted to thank you for being here, this is so important to me and you are really talented so..... Welcome to new directions everyone!" We all clapped and smiled at Mr shue, he was more excited than us.

I was walking to the exit when i felt someone tapping my shoulder, i turned around and it was Rachel. "Hey i just wanted to tell you that you have a good voice, i mean after my performance i doubt that someone could be better than me, but you were almost there" I gave Rachel a dirty look for how she was talking to me, who the fuck she thinks she is. "Rachel, leave her alone, your voice is torturing our brains" Mercedes, said walking towards me along Kurt, Tina and Artie. "Yes, there's like a button to power you off?" Kurt added and a little giggle came out of my mouth.  "I don't understand why you are being like this to me, i was only welcoming the new kid" Rachel said and then left.

"Sorry about that, she is really annoying" Artie told me adjusting his glasses. "Its okay" I said with a smile

"Y..y....ou have a r...r..eally nice v...voice" Tina slutter looking down

"I told you guys" Kurt added with a victory look "It was nice to meet you" They told me and we headed out.

After a few minutes my mom arrived for me and i climb up to the car. "How was your day sweetie" My mom told me "It was great, i guess i have friends now" I replied while looking outside the car window.