7 . I'm Going To Puke

YOUR POV

"Thank you for the ride" Rachel told me. "Wait, let me get the door for you" I got out of the car and i opened the door for Rachel. "Thank you again" We stood in front of her house "No problem, any time" I said giving her a smile. "See you tomorrow" Rachel started walking home, i wait for her to enter to her house and then i left.

---------------------------------

NEXT DAY

I entered the choir room and saw everyone sitting in silence with worried looks. "Sorry for being late Mr Shue, i just have tryouts for the girls football team" I said walking towards a chair next to Mercedes. "Wanky" Santana said, i really don't know what that means but she looked at me with a very flirtatious look, then Quinn gave her a dirty look "That's awesome Y/N" Mr Shue said "Did you get in?" Artie asked me "Coach Beiste is telling us this afternoon, but why do you guys have this worried looks?" I asked them "Ms majesty Rachel Berry decided to quit glee just to be in a stupid, lame ass school musical" Mercedes spoke out and i was very confused. "What? doesn't she told you? That's weird since you are very close to that thing" I turned around to see Quinn who was still with her dirty look, but now she was looking at me.  

I stood up from my chair and angrily responded to the blonde cheerleader

I stood up from my chair and angrily responded to the blonde cheerleader. "First of all, that thing it's not a thing its a girl and her name is Rachel, second, no, she didn't told me" She stood up and i saw that she was going to say something but Mr shue cut her off "Guys calm down, and sit" Mr Shue said and i slowly sat down, and she did too "Okay let's go from the top" He said with a very excited look, we were doing Don't Stop Believing again. Mr Shue really likes Journey, i mean REALLY. "But who is going to sing Rachel's parts?" Mike said "I will, since Finn is my boyfriend, the right thing is that i sing her parts" Quinn spoke out and we turned to see her with surprised looks, i just rolled my eyes.

We stood up and Mr Shue played the song.

"A singer in a smoky room" Finn sang walking forward

"The smell of wine and cheap perfume" Quinn did the same motion as Finn. 

I was watching Quinn singing with Finn and the only thing that came to my mind was that she was cheating on him with puck, how does she has the balls to lie to his face. 

I turned around to see Mr Shue who was making gestures for me to keep singing.

"For a smile they can share the night" They hold each others hands in front of us, i'm going to puke.