18 . Rumours

YOUR POV

"Okay guys, today we need to practice for regionals, any ideas for the setlist?" Mr shue walked into the choir room. I was sitting between Kurt and Rachel exchanging glances with Quinn who was sitting on the other side with Santana and Brit. 

"Mr Shue, i need to tell you guys something..." Quinn said as she stood up from her chair,  she walked to the center of the room and she looked at me "Okay Quinn" Mr Shue replied as he sat down on a chair.

"I know, i've been awful to everyone here and i don't expect you to forgive me, i would never forgive myself for that. These past days i've been thinking a lot and I came to the conclusion that, what does it matter to be the most popular girl in school while being miserable? I want to be happy, and now I have someone who understands me and makes me be a better person...." 

Quinn told us and everyone looked at her with confused looks, i didn't understand what was happening until Quinn came closer to me and grabbed my hand

"That person is Y/N" She said and i stood up, then without any warning i felt Quinn's lips meeting mines.

I stepped back and everyone was shocked, even Mr Shue, no one were believing what they were seeing.

"Are you a lesbian?!" Finn spoke out and i was about to punch him, but Quinn stopped me 

"I was afraid of comments like that but i don't care anymore, i'm in love with her and if someone has a problem with that then that's on you" Quinn squeezed my hand and i looked at her with a big smile. 

After a few seconds of silence everyone started clapping at us and started to hug us "I'm so happy for you guys" Mercedes said and we hugged her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glee club was over and Quinn and I stepped out of the room, now this was the hard part, is she going to keep holding my hand in the hallway? I was thinking a lot but to my surprise she did, she didn't let go of my hand as we were walking to our lockers.

I was in a dream, i never thought Quinn Fabray was going to do something like this, she is really brave and i'm proud of her.

Arriving at our lockers Quinn stared at me as i was putting my books away "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her with a smirk "Im just admiring you, you are so beautiful Y/N and i want to see you like this the rest of my life" She replied and i leaned for a kiss.

"What the fuck?" I heard someone saying and Quinn and I turned around to find Vanessa looking at us confused "Vanessa......." 

"So, she's the one you are dating?!" She said with an angry voice tone "Do you have a problem with that?" Quinn stepped closer to Vanessa and I spoke out "I was trying to tell you but i thought you might get angry" 

"Of course i'll be angry, how can you be with someone who made your life a living hell? Don't you remember all the awful things she said to you?" She looked at me "I thought we were friends, I will always support your decisions even if its something crazy. But i guess you don't trust me" Vanessa added.

 But i guess you don't trust me" Vanessa added

"I'm sorry" I told her and she walked away.

"I mean, she's got a point, you should hate me" Quinn turned around and she leaned on her locker "Quinn, the heart doesn't choose, i fell in love with you and what happened in the past its forgotten" I pressed her back against the locker and we kissed.

--------------------------------------------------------

FEW WEEKS LATER

Quinn and I have been dating for a few weeks now, and it has been great, she's really not the girl that i was expecting. She is kind, sweet and even cheesy, but just with me because with everyone else she's still the head bitch.

I was walking to my chemistry class when suddenly Rachel appeared from nowhere "I think we should talk about regionals. We need to do a duet" She told me and i remembered when Quinn told me to stay away from Rachel since we found out Rachel had a crush on me "I dont think thats a good idea" I replied "If its for Quinn i don't understand why she doesn't let you sing with me, it's a shame that you are giving your best in that relationship when she obviously has no interest in you" Rachel said and i stopped walking "What are you talking about?" 

"Haven't you read The Muckraker, it's our schools newspaper?" She handed me a piece of paper "Look at the blind items column".

She pointed to the section and i start reading it..... after i read it i got so angry and i went directly to the choir room.

"What the hell is this dude?!" I yelled at Sam who was with everyone from the glee club.

"What blondie cheerleader is having a secret Moonlight Motel rendezvous with another big lipped blondie?" I showed Sam the article from the school newspaper "Where does it say that?" He asked 

"Right on the front page of the school newspaper!" I told him and suddenly i felt someone grabbing my hand "You don't seriously believe this, do you?" Quinn asked me and i replied "Well, why shouldn't i?"

"Because its gossip Y/N"

"I'm gonna punch your face off!" I pushed Sam by the chest and he started pushing me too 

"Stop it!" Quinn grabbed me by the arms and then Mr Shue stepped in "Hey!" I took Quinns hand from my arms and stormed out from the choir room "Hey Y/N, where you going we have rehearsals!" Mr Shue screamed at me "Not today" I left the room.