15 . The Rachel Berry Party

QUINN'S POV

"Are you breaking up with me?" Finn said angrily , we were in the library so i whispered "Please don't make a scene, but yes, i'm breaking up with you" Finn took a deep breath "This is about my kiss with Rachel right?" I opened my eyes in surprise "What? You kissed Rachel?!" I responded offended "You didn't know?" He asked, knowing he fucked up "Now i want to break up with you, even more" I stood up from my chair and stormed out of the library.

I decided to break up with Finn because Santana and Brittany made me realize that i didn't love him, and who i really love is Y/N and although i don't know how i'm going to make her break up with Vanessa and pay attention to me, i'm willing to try everything.

YOUR POV

I was walking down the McKinley halls with Artie, when suddenly i heard our phones ringing at the same time, i took it out and saw that Brittany and Santana were calling, and i picked up "Did you hear?" Brittany said "Yes, Mercedes just told me" Artie responded quickly and i looked at him confused "What are you talking about?" I asked but then i felt someone hugging me from behind "Tell them if they go il go" Mercedes said, i was still very confused "Ummmm guys, going where?" I told them "Rachel is doing a party at her house" I heard Santana and i couldn't believe it "You're going right?" Mercedes joined the call "Only if there's liquor because a Rachel Berry party is not something i can do sober" Santana responded "But its alcohol awareness week" Brittany cut her off "Precisely, and i'm aware of how much fun alcohol is, let's ask Puckerman" Now Puck was on the call "You're go for Puck" I heard "Noah, it's Santittany and Artcedes" She said and I added "And me, guys i don't know what the hell we are talking about but if Rachel is doing a party at her house we are going to end singing something of a musical and i don't want that, unless i'm really drunk at that moment" Artie and Mercedes who where next to me gave me a fist bump and Santana kept going "That's exactly the point sexy, so Puckerman, can your friend score us some wine coolers? 

"No but his I.D can" He replied as the 6 of us met right next to the school stairs "Well, if we're all in, its settled. The Rachel Berry house party trainwreck extravaganza is officially a go" 

 The Rachel Berry house party trainwreck extravaganza is officially a go" 

We all looked at Mercedes and smiled from ear to ear.

I was really in the mood for a party and i really want to get drunk, i need to distract myself.

----------------------------------

THAT NIGHT

I arrived with Puck at Rachel's house.

"Hey guys" Rachel opened the door, she was wearing what at first i thought was her pajamas, actually looked like wendy's pijamas from peter pan "Hey Rach" I hugged her as Puck stepped inside without saying hello to her "Everyone is downstairs, so welcome" Rachel told me and we went down the stairs.

I left my black jacket on a chair and i left the wine coolers on the bar "Hey" I recognized that sweet raspy voice "Hey" I said turning to face Quinn who was wearing a dress with a jeans jacket "I didn't know you were coming" She said "why would i come?" I responded annoyed "Yeah you're right" We stood silent for a couple of seconds just looking into each others eyes "I wanted to talk to you since, you know, the competition" 

"Its okay" I started walking "I broke up with Finn" She added "Sorry" i replied unbothered.

Suddenly I heard someone coming down the stairs and i turned around and saw Kurt, Blaine and Finn who were arriving.

Quinn walked towards Rachel "Hey girlfriend,having fun?" Rachel asked her "Yeah, awesome party" Quinn looked at me but then she walked away 

"Rachel can we please put another kind of music?" I asked Rachel "Okay yes, but first lets go over the rulers" Rachel grabbed some pink pieces of paper "Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand, we are serving wine ...

"Rachel can we please put another kind of music?" I asked Rachel "Okay yes, but first lets go over the rulers" Rachel grabbed some pink pieces of paper "Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand, we are serving wine cooler today that is our specialty drink" We rolled our eyes "Brittany! Remember the rules, no sitting on anything" Rachel yelled at Brittany who was sittin on top of the washer machine "Okay everybody....cheers!" After she said that Artie looked at me and i knew exactly what he was telling me, so i stood up next to him "Great party Rachel, we gotta run" Artie told her "Yeah dinner reservations" Tina added and Rachel responded "But we haven't even played celebrity yet, Y/N you are leaving too?" She asked me "Look Rachel, i'm going to give you a tip, let us grab some alcohol form you dad's cabinet and have some drinks, because honestly this party blows, so it's your choice" Rachel looked at me changing her mind "LET'S PARTY!" Rachel screamed and someone turned the music up.

After a few drinks i was laying down on a couch watching everyone having fun. Mike, Mercedes and Tina that were playing a game with a coin and a shot glass. Santana was licking salt from Brittany's belly while Artie, Sam and Rachel were hyping her up. 

Kurt and Blaine were dancing very close

Kurt and Blaine were dancing very close. Then i saw Quinn who was on the other side of the room, we were looking at each other pretty intense. I was a little drunk (well i was very drunk) so i stood up and walked towards her, i arrived and sat on the chair next to her "want a drink?" I asked her "No, if i get drunk i won't be able to take care of you" 

"I don't need anyone to take care of me" I leaned closer to her ear "Wanna make out in the bathroom?" I whispered, and she looked at me with a smile "Y/N you are drunk" 

"No i'm not! And you know what? You are being so boring" I stood up from my chair almost falling but i composed myself and walked away from her.