8 . Are you An Idiot?

YOUR POV

"Maybe Quinn is lactose intolerant" I heard Kurt talking with Mercedes and Tina. Minutes before, Quinn left the choir room running to the bathroom again. "That doesn't explain all the crying" Artie replied, yes she left crying "Are you all that stupid?" Puck said and we all  looked at him "Seriously? Maybe Quinn's got one in the oven" 

 "That doesn't explain all the crying" Artie replied, yes she left crying "Are you all that stupid?" Puck said and we all  looked at him "Seriously? Maybe Quinn's got one in the oven" 

Oh my god, i can't believe he said that "Puck" I said giving him a shut up look. "Who's the babies daddy?" Mercedes asked "Who do you think? Finn" He responded and everyone changed their gossip faces to a surprise faces, i just stood there silent "Yes you've heard right, i am returning to Glee club" We turned around to see Rachel walking towards us, but everyone ignored her and they start to murmured to each other "Hey, Rachel i'm really glad you came back" I said walking to her "I'm sorry, what's going on?" She asked looking at everyone. "Quinn is knocked up" Mercedes answered Rachel's question "And the baby daddy.....Finn" Kurt added with a big smile, i really don't know why he is so happy, i thought he had a crush on Finn. Rachel was shocked "Rachel are you ok?" I asked her but she just turned around and left the room. 

After that Quinn entered the choir room and everybody stared at her, she sat down next to Santana who was talking to Brittany "Im sorry Quinn, you must be devastated" Mercedes said and Kurt let out a giggle "About what?" Quinn told her "Your baby?" Artie said, Quinn face went pale, and she quickly turned to see me while she stood up from her chair. "You told them?!" She yelled coming closer to me "No, i didn't!" I answered holding her hand because she was about to slap me "Puck told us" Kurt said defending me... well kind of, Quinn looked at Puck and gave him a slap on his face. "I hope everyone stay silent because if someone start to spread this, i swear i'm going to kill everyone!" Quinn screamed.

----------------------------------------

After glee club i was walking to chemistry class, i hate it because it's the only class that i share with Quinn, it's hell.

I opened the door and i sat on the last row of the classroom, i share the desk with a brunette girl who is also a cheerleader but she is way nicer than Santana, Brittany and Quinn, she and i have the same classes every day, we turned into very good friends her name is Vanessa. Suddenly Ms Lanport the chemistry teacher came into the classroom. "Okay guys, let's pair up with you desk partner" She said and i interrupt her "Ms Lanport, Vanessa isn't here yet" I said "No problem, pair up with........Fabray for today" I turned around to see Quinn who was next to my desk "You have to be kidding me" I responded "Hey, watch your attitude" Ms Lanport told me "I can't be with her!" Quinn dramatically said "I dont care, its just going to be for today, grow up" Ms Lanport said and i moved to the next chair of the desk so Quinn could use the left one. She finally sat next to me after 10 minutes of complaining "Mix the solution A with solution C" I reached the solution A but suddenly i felt Quinn's hand taking it out of my hand "What is wrong with you" I whispered "Oh please, don't be a smart ass, i'm better at chemistry than you are" She responded "I don't care, i want to do it too!" I said with a not so low voice tone and then Ms Lanport turned her gaze to us "Final warning you two! If you don't behave you are going to detention. "Are you an idiot?" Quinn told me

I can't go to detention, today was my first football practice for the team and Coach Beiste is really tough, so i calm myself but with Quinn that's hard

I can't go to detention, today was my first football practice for the team and Coach Beiste is really tough, so i calm myself but with Quinn that's hard. "Okay fine." I let a sight and i watch Quinn do all the work. 

After chemistry class i went running to the football field, i was being late as always. Quinn didn't mixed the solutions right and we made a mess, Ms Lanport luckily didn't send us to detention but we cleaned Quinn's mess.

I arrived at the football field and saw my teammates doing warming exercises. 

"Im sorry coach" I said to Coach Beiste leaving my stuff on the grass. "Dont be ever late again, okay?" She said calmly, i guess she was in a good mood. "I promess".

QUINNS POV

I was at cheerios practice, then Santana held me by the arm and pointed a finger to a bunch of girls "Look that's the girls football team, they are hot" She said biting her lip. I was watching them and my gaze turned to a girl with really pumped arms and really nice abs, then i saw her face "Y/N?" I said with a low voice tone. "Whoa Quinn you are drooling" Santana said joking, but i didn't knew that and i wiped my mouth and she laughed at me. "I'm kidding! But damn i can't deny it, she is sure a loser but she is hot" Santana added and i just shook my head. "Let's get back to practice" I responded and we got back with the other ones.

After practice i went straight to the girls locker room and i started taking out my clothes to take a bath. I opened the hot water and then i heard someone singing, i turned my head and saw Y/n singing and dancing in the shower. Without thinking i let out a little giggle, she was being so cute, but i still hate her so i didn't gave it to much attention.

I finished showering and i put on a towel around my body and went straight to my locker, but i bumped into someone "Careful Fabray, you can break" I looked up and there she was, Y/N. It turns out that she is my new locker neighbor. "I don't understand why you guys have to be in the same locker room as the cheerleaders" I said opening my locker "Maybe because we can't go to the guy's locker room?" She said with a mocking face "That would have had more sense" I rolled my eyes. "Hey Y/N, want to go to breadsticks?" A football girl asked Y/n and i just turned around "Yes sure, just give me a couple of minutes" She responded. I was putting my clothes on and i saw in the mirror how Y/n was watching me, i thought it was hot so i spoke out "Need water?" I asked her, she just closed her locker "You wish"  She left the room.