10 . We Shouldn't Be Friends

QUINN'S POV

Today the doctors told me that i could go to my house and rest there, i still cant believe that i lost my baby, although i wasn't having the best time of my life i really was excited to raise my baby but i guess life is pretty smart.

"Are you ready Quinnie?" My mom asked while i was packing my stuff "Are you sure dad is okay with me going back to the house?" I replied "Actually your dad left the house, i was mad at him for kicking you out and i asked him to leave the house" My eyes widen and i stood there trying to understand what was my mom saying, i wasn't sad about my dad leaving because after all i guess he never loved me so i was kind of relieved.

--------------------------

Arriving at my house i opened the door and everyone from glee club was there, they gave me a welcome back surprise and i was so happy. "We missed you Quinn!" Santana said and she slowly hugged me "I missed you to guys" I looked up finding Y/N looking at me with a happy smile but i quickly looked away.

I don't know why i'm like this to her, when i look at her i get really nervous and i hide that feeling by being mean to her it's like a defense mechanism and she didn't deserves it but i can't help it. Before my accident i was trying to avoid Y/N every time i see her and i think she noticed that.

---------------------------------------

YOUR POV

I was talking with Mike and Tina in Quinn's living room until she arrived "Hey guys, can you give us a minute?" She asked them and they left leaving us alone "How are you feeling?" I asked Quinn "Fine.... im still very sad but i'll get through it. I wanted to thank you for helping me with the baby" She told me looking directly into my eyes, i was going to reply but she cut me off "And i want to tell you that i think we should get some distance between us, i really like hanging with you but........."

I started to get pissed off and i interrupted her "But what? I get it, im a freak and you are the popular girl, we shouldn't be friends right?" I said with an angry voice " Y/N It's not like that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I started to get pissed off and i interrupted her "But what? I get it, im a freak and you are the popular girl, we shouldn't be friends right?" I said with an angry voice " Y/N It's not like that......" 

"I don't need any explanation, after i took care of you and your baby i thought we could be friends but i guess you don't care about that" I said and i left her house.

 I was getting into my car when i heard someone saying my name, i turned around to find Sam "Hey Sam" I closed the door and turned around to him "I just wanted to asked you something..." 

"Sure, whats up"

"You and Quinn are very close friends right?" He asked me "Im not sure about that.." I responded "Anyway i just wanted some advice, after Finn knew he wasn't the dad he broke up with Quinn and i really like her. I want to take her on a date but i don't know how to tell her." Sam told me and my blood started to boil for some strange reason "I cant believe you are saying that!" I started to get pretty angry "Quinn is going through a difficult time and you are just thinking to go on a date with her!?" Sam made a scared look and i don't blame him, i was being scary "Y/N chill, why are you so upset?" That words made me angrier and i just rolled my eyes getting into my car, and i drove away.

"Y/N what the hell was that? Poor Sam"  i said to myself.  I guess i was still mad about what Quinn told me that made me react like that....... yeah let's go with that.

I Hate Loving You / Quinn Fabray X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें