9 . How Is She?

DAYS LATER

QUINNS POV

"Get out of my house!" My father said after he found out i was pregnant "Dad, please dont do this!" I yelled at him crying "Mom please!" I looked at my mom but she didn't looked at me "I'm ashamed of you" My father screamed walking at the door "I don't want to see you" He opened the door and i stepped out into the cold night air still sobbing. I heard the door closing and i stood there for a couple of minutes until i called her.

"C....c....can you please pick me up?" Crying i said to my phone and i just heard "On my way" She sounded very worried.

-----------------------------

YOUR POV

I stopped the car and i quickly got out running towards Quinn who was soaked crying in the rain, she hugged me and i held her into my arms.

"Let's go" I opened the car door and she got in

We arrived at my house and we walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and a towel "You need to take a hot bath" Quinn was shaking and i guide her to the shower.

After a few minutes Quinn came out of the bathroom and she sat down next to me on my bed "So......what happened?" I moved closer to her finding myself across her "My dad kicked me out of the house after he found out i was pregnant" She said and tears started to fall down her face "I'm so sorry Quinn" I wiped her tears with my hand tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Suddenly i freeze looking directly into her eyes catching a blush creeping over her cheeks, but she shook her head and sighed "You need to rest" I said getting up from my bed "Where are you going?" She asked me "Im spending the night in the other room, for you to sleep better" I smiled at her "Can you stay with me?" She told me with her sweet raspy voice, i sighed "Okay" We slip into my bed together and Quinn grabbed my arms putting them around her "Quinn?" I said confused "Just hold me" She replied and we fell asleep.

All that week Quinn stayed at my house and i dedicate myself to take care of her as if the baby she was waiting for was mine until one day she just told me that Mercedes invited her to stay at her house and she accepted. "I don't want to bother you or your parents, thank you so much for everything" 

------------------------------------

WEEKS LATER

We were in the choir room rehearsing for regionals. In these past weeks everything was going okay, even coach Beiste made me captain of the football team and i was so happy, on the other side i'm closer to everyone on glee club except Quinn who has been avoiding me since she left my house.

"Okay guys, from the top" Mr Shue said and we start dancing, we were doing a pretty hard dance routine that involves Quinn doing some cheerleader moves in the air.

"Quinn are you sure you can do this?" Finn asked her "Yes, i still can be throw in the air, relax" She answered back.

The next thing i heard was something hitting the floor very hard, i turned around and saw Quinn laying in the floor and everyone started panicking "Quinn!" I heard Rachel screaming while everyone was approaching her "Oh my god, she's not waking up!" Mercedes added "Guys, give her some space, Mike call an ambulance or something!" Mr Shue said worried.

I felt a punch into my stomach for a strange reason and i slowly approached Quinn who was unconscious on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------

After the ambulance took Quinn we arrived to the hospital, Finn and Puck where so worried "i need to see her!" Puck yelled to a nurse "Dude, back off, she is my girlfriend!" Finn grabbed him by the chest "I don't care, she is having my baby!" We all look at Puck realizing what he just said "What?!" Finn said confused.

I stood up from the chair holding Puck's arm "Puck, this is not the place or the time" I whispered but Finn heard me "Y/N did you knew about this?!" He asked me and i just turned my gaze down "I'm going to kill you" Finn yelled at Puck holding his...

I stood up from the chair holding Puck's arm "Puck, this is not the place or the time" I whispered but Finn heard me "Y/N did you knew about this?!" He asked me and i just turned my gaze down "I'm going to kill you" Finn yelled at Puck holding his fist up then Mr Shue grabbed him "Enough, this is not the time for you to fight" 

After that we saw Quinn's parents coming towards us "How is she?" Finn asked "I'm sorry Finn, she lost the baby" We stood there in shock and Puck started crying along Finn "Can i see her?" Puck asked "She told us that she only wants to see Y/N" Quinn's mom said looking at me "Me?" I pointed myself "Yes"

I opened the door finding Quinn sobbing in her bed, i quickly stood next to her "I....I.. lost the b...b...baby" She said bawling, i kneeled down next to her bed holding her hand and then she spoke out "I wanted to see you because you were the only one who helped me when i needed someone the most" I squeezed her hand and gave her a hug "Its okay........ you need to rest" I stroked her head and she cried into my chest "I know this is bad timing but you need to know this" I said and Quinn looked at me worried "Finn just found out he is not the dad" She started crying again.

I stayed with Quinn for a few hours just holding her when someone knocked on the door "visiting time is over" A nurse said and i stood up from the bed looking at Quinn "everything is going to be fine okay? Just relax" I gave her a last look and i went out of the room.

"How is she?" Finn asked me "She's fine" I gave him a hug.

----------------------------------------------

QUINNS POV

The next day someone entered to my room "How are you?" Finn asked me "Im fine, how are you?" I replied "After i found out that i wasn't the father i was very pissed, why didn't you told me?!" 

"I'm so sorry, i slept with Puck just once and then i found out i was pregnant" I said and a tear fell of his face "Im not going to discuss this here, i just wanted to see how you were" He made a small smile and he hugged me.