Chapter 19: Phantom Lord: Part 1

Start from the beginning

**Time skip: 11:00 p.m.**

After a little bit I told Natsu about the people who were hired to attack me on the mission I took when Natsu and Happy went to Galuna Island. I then asked Natsu if he could walk me home, and stay the night so I wouldn't feel alone. We told Mira and she said she would tell the Gramps once he was no longer drunk. Which after we did we began the walk to my place.

"Thanks, Natsu. I couldn't ask anyone else." I said with a smile.
"Yeah! Don't sweat it!" Natsu said as he wrapped his arm around me. Soon we turned the corner and down the street to my place. Natsu removed his arm as I then unlocked and opened up the door and Natsu followed in behind me. As he shut the door he locked it behind him.
"Welcome to my little paradise. You can sleep on the couch or in my room beside me. Whatever you want." I said as I walked up to my room.
"Hey, where you going? I wanted to ask you what exactly happened with those thieves that was after you?" Natsu asked as he followed me upstairs. I then put my things away as he came into my room. I took my shoes off and placed them into my closet, and I then grabbed the pair of shorts I had on the day Natsu and Happy went to Guluna island.
"Natsu this it what one of the theives did. They went for ass, so I rounded kicked them in the stomach." I said as I showed him the skirt cape that was slightly wripped.
"Haha. Classic Y/n." He laughed as I put it back up in the closet.
"Stay here." I said as I then walked into the bathroom and I begin to take off my clothes.
"So where is everyone else." I asked as I took off my shirt.
"Gray and Erza are at Lucy's place." I heard my blue feline friend say as I heard my bedroom window open and then shut.
"Hmm. I know there over there, but I would have to say it's a bit more roomier over here. So is that why the group split up? So half of our team is at Lucy's, while the other is at my place. That's cool" I asked and said as I took my shirt and placed it in the laundry hamper I had in the bathroom. I quickly notice it was full and I needed to do laundry. As I then realised that I didn't have anything to change into.
"Yeah basically." Natsu said as I heard him sit down on my bed.
"Hey, Natsu. Can I ask you a favor." I said blushing a bit as I stood infront of my mirror moving my hands down my hair. Which I then spread my fingers through my hair as I waited for Natsu to answer.
"Sure. What's up!" He said as I heard him stand up and walked over to the door. I then peaked my head out and looked at him.
"Go over to my drawer there, and grab me a tank top, and the drawer beside it and some shorts. Thank you." I said as I pointed at the the middle drawer. I then went back inside the bathroom as I heard the drawer open, and soon footsteps came closer to the door. Soon a hand held the clothes inside my bathroom. I grabbed the clothes as the hand then slipped out. I then heard Natsu's footsteps head away as I heard a 'crash' on my bed. I giggled knowing it was Natsu. I took off my bra and then my skort and threw them in the laundry hamper. I quickly changed into my f/c lose weight tank top and black shorts. I then took my hair down, and I walked out of the bathroom as Natsu sat up and stared at me.

"Hmm. Natsu. What is it." I said as I looked at Natsu and blinked for a moment completely confused.
"It's just... You look... different." He said as he kept looking at me. I could feel blush rise upon my face as he did.
"Yeah, Natsu. It's call sleeping." I said as I turned off the light, and locked the bedroom window. I then climbed into my bed as I was sitting next to Natsu.
"Oh. Well you look great!" He said with that contagious smile of his. I smiled back as I climbed under the covers and laid down.
"Goodnight." I said with yawn and I drifted off to sleep.

**Natsu's Pov... **
After we arrived at Y/n's place she changed into some new clothes and I laid on her bed. It was super comfy. More comfortable than Lucy's bed. Which after Y/n walked out of the bathroom she then climbed in bed. She the climbed under the covers and she immediately fell asleep.
"Yeah. This might be awkward a bit, but as long as she safe it'll be fine." I said as I got up and looked at the paintings on her wall.
"You really think so." Happy yawned as he lifted his head up looking at me.
"Now that I think about it. Not really. I'm mean Y/n said I'd be fine since Laxus was on a mission with the Thunder Legion. Her body guards aren't here, so we'll be fine." I said as I looked at Happy as he curled up in a ball and fell alseep. I then looked back at the painting. There was painting of her and Laxus and Gildarts, a painting of her and me and Happy, and a whole bunch more. Especially the one with when we met Happy. It made me smile. She had one picture of a girl that looked like her that was with Gildarts. They were both hugging from the side and smiling. The lady was wearing a f/c dress with a sash that said Miss Fairy Tail and had a crown on, and Gildarts was young in his 20's maybe. I knew it wasn't Y/n because the lady in the picture didn't have Y/n's scar under her eye, and there was a note that said:

"To my dearest Y/n,

When you get this picture from Reedus, I will be long gone. This was when I won the Miss Fairy Tail contest when I first joined. I know one of theses day you will win, just like I did.

~~Love your mother, Electra.

I smiled and walked back over to Y/n who was asleep with Happy above her head.
"Y/n." I whispered with a smile. Her mouth soon turned into a frown as I notice she was cold. I got under the cover and used my hand to warm her up. Her unhappy smile turned into a smile. I then laid next to her as I drifted off to sleep, while hugging her waist and putting my head on her back.

**No ones pov...**
As the night went on, Y/n and Natsu cuddled as a sleep over happened at Lucy's. While everyone was concerned with what had happened to the guild, the next thing that happened would leave the guild in shock. Especially when they will wake up the next morning to discover three of their guild mates on a tree in the South Park of Magnolia. No one would believe the cost that Phantom lord would go through just for a couple clients. Especially since one of the clients are close and knows Y/n and Lucy. In fact after Y/n finds out what happened over the night, she would never be the same, in fact she would be more pissed than any other guild member. Especially everything that she will soon discover.