His black pure eyes filled with comfort when in her presence, happy that he was just as glad to see her as she was to see him.

An undesired shriek fled through her lips, unable to stifle her enthusiasm — now rueful that she even considered canceling plans on him.

She embraced his broad figure, cheek laid parallel against his warm chest, burning against her already boiled face.

"Someone's enthusiastic." He taunted, grazing the middle of her back with his large hand. "Cute." Jungkook snickered at her dear actions.

Devora pried herself off his welcoming body. "I'm sorry, we just haven't hung out and I missed it."

"I know, I'm really sorry about that," He sighed, reminded of his mistakes. "But, I swear I'll make it up tonight, I'll be paying for us both." Jungkook established a proud smile stretching on his lips.

She hummed in judgment. "We'll see how I feel at the end of tonight, won't we?" Her eyes squinted, scrutinizing his face.

"Okay, we will see." Jungkook's cheeks were red, kindled by the touch and cognizance of Devora, overwhelmed by her teasing comments.

Jungkook led the way to the entrance of the building, Devora suddenly grabbing his arm to stop their short walk.

"Wait- do you think I look fine? Am I underdressed, or maybe not fit for the attire?" She desired an honest answer.

He was a little caught off guard by her question, if anything he thought she would be the expert on answering that herself.

Devora always seemed so trusting about what she wore, but he can understand, sometimes people want a view from a different perspective.

So, he took the time to analyze her outfit.

She wore a black tight skirt, the end sitting right at the middle of her thighs, a black cropped shirt only revealed a small portion of her stomach, the leather jacket enclosed over her bare arms.

A pair of black gogo boots that raised up to her calves, finishing off her look.

As always, Jungkook thought she looked remarkable, anesthetic. She didn't have to be dressed up in elegant clothes for him to feel this way, either.

On her own, she was so marvelous, ineffably pretty. She was completely unaware of her gorgeous personality and dangerously beautiful looks.

She stood with a patient grin, anticipating his response.

"You look so fine, babe" He was finally able to answer. "Your clothes are always perfect."

Immediately after he said that Devora giggled — under the influence of his charm. He stole the words out of her mouth, only being able to flirtatiously laugh it off as if he cracked a joke.

"Thank you, you're being too kind right now." Waving off her embarrassment."You look really good too, Jungkook. Handsome as always."

She winked at him, beneath a soporific spell from his adulation. She could twirl her hair in between her fingers, solely entertained by watching his sharp chasm cheeks, his penetrating jaw fitting for the enigmatic cast on his face.

Jungkook was content with his words. How they were able to have Devora observe herself in the way that he views her.

Devora was honest, too. Jungkook looked absolutely spontaneous, even in the simplest clothing.

He wore a snug white tee underneath his leather jacket, enunciating the forming muscles on his chest — visibly evident that he was sufficient in doing push-ups and any exercises that call for bodyweight.