Chapter 11: First 3

Dean's POV

While my partner's doing some interview, I investigate the crime scene.

The robot police had arrived in the crime scene. They put a tape around the crime scene. Cameras are all around because they took picture of it and one of them...

Communicates with Bunseki?

That robot police, after he converse with Bunseki, went to me and ask.

"Who are you?"

"I am Dean Fernandez. A former member of a detective club."

"It's a crime to interfere an investigation of a police."

"Then, will you arrest me? I am interfering an investigation."

"No. We, robots, don't have minds like you. We were only created by human so we will not arrest you but please solve this crime,"

I smiled.

"Thank you."

And it moves where it cannot be a distraction.

I went to the victim and smell her mouth.

Almond. It means cyanide was the poison.

I went to the table and pick up the cup  that supposedly is in front of her, and smell it.

It seems that she drank the cup with poison in it, causes to die in this state.

The smell of almond in this cup proves my statement.

I ask a robot police to examine the cup.

While on it, I investigate furthermore.

I looked to the victim's bag and saw something.

I nodded on the idea popped on my head and smiled.

I looked again to her bag and saw a letter. It is pertaining to 'something' I saw.

I smiled when I read the letter.

So my suspect was him.

Hydra's POV

"I am Light, a light mage. I can make my opponents blind because of the light I released," he said.

"She is my friend. At wala naman akong narinig na kaaway o laban sa kaniya, pero one time, habang nasa loob ako ng kwarto, gabi na noon, I heard her footstep kaya pumunta ako sa pinto and I saw her leaving. Hindi ko alam kung saan pumunta."

"Ka-dorm mate mo ba ang babae?"

"No. Lalaki ako at pinaghihiwalay ang lalaki sa babae pero iisang building lang ang dorm kaya napansin ko iyon. Siya..." Napatingin ako sa tinuro niya at siya 'yung susunod kong ii-interview.

"Siya 'yung dormmate niya."

Napatango ako.

"Thanks."

And I went to the girl.

Malungkot siya. Siguro, close na close sila ng babaeng biktima.

"Ahmmm... Hi?" Hindi ko alam kung paano ko siya ia-aproach, kaya nasabi ko iyon.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Ngumiti naman siya sa akin pero alam kong malungkot siya deep inside.

"What's your name and what is your expertise in magic?" tanong ko.

"I am Yamamoto, an earth mage. I can create a large amount of land wall, or more likely a mountain."

"You are a dormmate of the victim?" tanong ko.

"Ah, oo. She has the very kind heart I have known. She is a smart one kaya nagpapaturo ako sa kaniya nang dapat gawin. We had bond, kahit bago pa magsimula ang school year kaya super close kami niyan." Nang mabanggit ang huli niyang sinabi, unti-unti siyang lumulumbay.

I tap her back kaya napaiyak na lang siya.

After a couple of minutes, nahimasmasan na siya kaya nagtanong na ulit ako.

"May nakapagsabi sa akin na umalis daw siya sa gabi? Totoo ba 'yun?"

"Oo. Every night. Mga 7pm 'yun, aalis siya."

"Alam mo ba kung anong dahilan?" tanong ko pero umiling siya.

Hayst.

"Thank you," sabi ko at umalis na. Papunta ako ngayon kay Dean.

Well, at least I found some interesting things to report.