Chapter 35: Christmas Carol

Dean's POV

One week after the case of Chemistry teacher murder been solved, everyone now is excited for another event.

Apparently, Student Parliament arrange for this event.

It's...

"Christmas Carol Event?"

"Yup, and every club must participate," Sheriff said.

And yes, Sheriff is now a member of The Mystery Club and he was recognized by our detective and President of the Mystery Club, Bunseki.

"Fortunately, for us, we will not be participated dahil ayon kay Tornado, ang mga reasons ay first, we have no voice for singing..." Bunseki said.

I agree with that. Though, we have modulated voice when we speak but we can't sing. We have no musical sense so we can't join to the carol.

"Second, we will be facilitators of the said event as requested by Nemui, the president of Student Parliament," Bunseki continues.

Suddenly, there's a question popped out of my head.

"May I?" I ask as I raise my hand.

"Go ahead," Bunseki replied so I ask.

"I notice, we're all men here. So can we recruit female here?"

Yup! All members are men here.

Hydra and me, Sheriff, Bunseki and Ji are all men.

I suddenly felt chilled so I look for the source of it and...

"A-ahmmm... It's not to have date with them but to be fair. This club must be more equal to gender and such, right? It's not fair that only men are intelligent, right?"

Sheriff and Bunseki nods with my opinion, but Ji and Hydra. I don't know what their reaction since, Ji is sleeping and Hydra...

W-Well, he just turn around to not see me.

"I will think about that, but before that. Meron akong good news and bad news."

I furrowed my forehead when he said that.

"Good news is that there is another event! Bunkasai (Cultural festival) event!"

Bunkasai event?! That's when we celebrate the school's anniversary!

There are many booths depending on the club and class one had.

It depends also on what they decided.

I just saw it on animés but now, I will experience it!

"But the bad news is, like Christmas Carol, we are facilitators."

😑 or not...

"Now, we have deliberate what booth can we make? Ito na rin kasi ang panahon na mag-promote tayo ng ating club," Sheriff said.

Then, Ji suddenly wakes up and said.

"Maid café!"

I hit his head when he said that.

"Are you out of your mind?! We are male but we will wear maid outfits? Where's our dignity with that?!" I ask.

"Heto naman, nagsasabi lang..." Ji replied.

"Then,..."

And we discussed what will happen to the events we were assigned, the booth that we will make and the strategy on how we will guard the booth and at the same time, we will be facilitator for the said events.